The MP-6000 records DVD+R/RW DVD's directly from most a/v sources including cameras and analog VCR's. Using a high performance MPEG2 codec, you can select the bit rate for higher quality or more recording time. The created DVD discs can be played in most existing DVD players. Please check the table below to see the short finalize times.
Datavideo MP-6000 DVD plus R-RW Recorder Features:
- Real Time Stand Alone
- DVD Recorder/Player.
- VTR Controls and Formats.
- Built in Video Processor with Color Correction.
- Variable Bit Rate Recording.
- RS 232 Remote Interface.
- Direct to DVD Recording.
- Accepts input from black and white sources without color burst information.
- Temperature Requirements - 5 ~ 45 degree Celsius.
Datavideo MP-6000 DVD plus R-RW Recorder Functions:
- One Touch Record
- Automatic/Manual Chapter
- Disc Write Protection
- Instant Content Menu Access
- Selectable Index Pictures
Datavideo MP-6000 DVD plus R-RW Recorder Included Accessories:
- DVD+RW Disc
- User Manual
- AC Adaptor
- Video Cables
- Stereo Audio CAble
- IR Remote Control
Why not buy this Datavideo MP-6000 DVD plus R-RW Recorder today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Datavideo MP-6000 DVD plus R-RW Recorder or Call 800-841-9238