The DAC-8 converter is a standalone unit that converts HD/SD-SDI video and audio sources to HDMI. With the DAC-8 you can easily connect to LCD and Plasma televisions as well as video projectors. As an added feature, the DAC-8 can also embed HDMI audio in the SDI stream.The converter signal can be sent with up to a 200 meter link to your digital video display or projector.
For distances up to 300' between the source and the display, SDI coaxial cable is a cost-effective, more durable, and easier to use than in comparison to an HDMI cable.
If used in combination with Datavideo's DAC-9, HDMI to HD/SD-SDI converter, users now have an affordable solution for distributing HDMI signal over long distances, without compromising quality.
Datavideo DAC-8 HD/SD-SDI to HDMI Converter Features:
- Rugged housing design for easy installation in a ceiling mount
- Compatible with NTSC/PAL
- Audio embedded with HDMI signal output
Datavideo DAC-8 HD/SD-SDI to HDMI Converter Specifications:
- Input:1 x SDI / HD-SDI on BNC
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x SDI / HD-SDI on BNC (bypass)
- Video Formats:
- 720x480 Interlace
- 720x576 Interlace
- 1280x720 / 50Hz Progressive
- 1280x720 / 59.94Hz Progressive
- 1280x720 / 60Hz Progressive
- 1920x1080 / 50Hz Interlace
- 1920x1080 / 59.94Hz Interlace
- 1920x1080 / 60Hz Interlace
- Audio Connections: 2x unbalanced audio, RCA connector
- Power: 12V 0.5A 110/220 power supply and cord included
Why not buy this Datavideo DAC-8 HD/SD-SDI to HDMI Converter today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Datavideo DAC-8 HD/SD-SDI to HDMI Converter or Call 800-841-9238