The KanexPro USB DisplayPort KVM Switch 2-Port with audio brings together the next generation of digital display interface standards with unified KVM control for connecting Mac or PC computers. Delivering the ideal multi-computer control experience for challenging,high-resolution multimedia applications, or computer locations requiring true high-definition capability.
Fully supports HDMI and DisplayPort connections with native resolutions up to 1920 x 1080@60Hz and 2560 x 1600@60Hz respectively, as well as audio through 3.5mm jack. This versatile KVM switcher also features three-port USB hub in the front for easy access to your peripherals such as keyboard, mouse and a thumb drive. It provides seamless and glitch-free switching between a Mac and PC.
USB DisplayPort KVM Switch – 2 Port Features:
- Supports two Dual-mode DisplayPort inputs to one Dual-mode DisplayPort and HDMI output
- Supports data rates up to 6.75 Gbps total for all channels
- Compatible with Mini DisplayPort, DVI and HDMI adapters
- HD-Resolution up to 1920 x 1080@60Hz
- Dual-mode DisplayPort resolutions up to 2560 x 1600@60Hz
- Microphone and Headphone support for external audio equipment
- Supports 2-Channel Audio LPCM thru HDMI
- USB 2.0 peripheral sharing with speeds up to 480Mbps
- Full control through RS-232, front panel and IR remote
- No driver or software installation required
- Confirms to VESA 1.1a DisplayPort interoperability guidelines
USB DisplayPort KVM Switch – 2 Port Specifications:Interface:
- DisplayPort Female X2 (Source)
- USB 2.0 “Type B” X2 (Source)
- DisplayPort Female x1 (Display)
- HDMI Female x1 (Display)
- USB 2.0 Female x3 (For USB Devices)
- Headphones 3.5mm x1 (audio)
Why not buy this USB DisplayPort KVM Switch – 2 Port today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the USB DisplayPort KVM Switch – 2 Port or Call 800-841-9238