Digital Audio Optical Toslink Cable - 25-KHz Tested
Digital Audio Optical Toslink Cable - Tested to 25KHz
These optical audio cables can be used with:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with optical outputs
- High definition TiVo's with optical outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with optical outputs
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with optical outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players with optical outputs
- Any Xbox360 with optical outputs
- Any DVD player with optical outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with optical outputs
- An APPLE TV with optical outputs
- Any PC video card with optical outputs
- A/V surround sound receiver / preamp with optical switching
- and other similar devices.
Each individual wire of the cable has been tested with a Wavetek Model 1002, 500 MHz Sweep/Signal generator, reactance bridges, capacitance meters, and a Tektronix Model 465, 100 MHz oscilloscope.
If the cable passes an audio signal from 1-Hz to 25-KHz sweep test signal perfectly it is sent to you, otherwise it is discarded.
The tests that are performed on these optical audio cables are:
These cables allow fiber transmissions of high-resolution digital audio (up to 24-bit / 192kHZ). This makes them ideal for use with DVD, DVD Audio, SACD, CD, D-VHS, PS2 and Xbox game consoles, S/PDIF, and Dolby Digital, THX, and DTS high quality audio applications. The metal gold body protects against light leak.
They come in 3 foot, 6 foot, 12 foot, 25 foot, 35 foot and 50 foot and longer lengths all guaranteed to carry an audio signal from 1-Hz to 25-KHz with absolutely no audio degradation.
You can be assured of the finest audio when you buy our tested cables.
Why not buy am optical audio cable from us today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Digital Audio Optical Toslink Cable - 25-KHz Tested or Call 800-841-9238