Real-time 2D to 3D Converter with Built-in Scaler
2D to 3D Converter with Built-in Scaler Features:
- Real-time hardware conversion from 2D to 3D
- Built-in Scaler for provisioning 2D formats
- Automatic video enhancement
- Supports 2D & 3D by-pass mode
- Supports 2D to 3D for HDTV or Projector conversion mode
- Provisions 3D to 3D for Projector conversion mode
- Manual button for depth adjustment of 3D content
- Supports data rates to 2.75Gbps
- Full HD 1080p (1920x1080@60Hz)
- HDCP & EDID compliant
- Color depth to12-bits
- 5VDC external power supply included
Comprised of one HDMI input and one HDMI output for connecting it to the 3DTV, this compact box features real-time hardware conversion of 2D content to 3D during playback. Engineered to transform sources such as PCs, Blu-ray players, STB’s and cable boxes to 3D format. In addition, 3D depth and scaling parameters can be fully adjusted simply at the touch of a button. It provisions full 3D (all formats) such as side-by-side, top-by-bottom, 3D frame-packing & 3D page-flip with HD 1080p and multi-channel audio. The CubeUp is fully compliant with HDCP, EDID and CEC controls. Built-in scaler provides up scaling of DVD picture quality to full HD 1080p resolutions, supporting color depths to 12-bits per channel.
Supports Pass-through mode: If the source device sends 2D/3D format video, the converter passes it through the HDMI output without any processing, allowing you to watch the original video without conversion.
Supports 2D-3D conversion mode: In 2D-3D conversion mode, the Smart Module can receive a 2D video input from HDMI sources such as Blu-Ray players, DVD players, set-top boxes, PCs or other consumer electronic device. It performs advanced 2D to 3D conversion based on state-of-the-art algorithms, and sends it to a 3D ready HDTV, monitor or projector.
Fully HDMI1.4a & 3D video format compliant: The 3D converter conforms to High Speed HDMI Specifications providing Deep Color, lossless audio formats and all HDCP repeater requirements. Ideally designed for environments such as home-theater, classrooms, lecture halls, corporate boardrooms and medical imaging where 2D to 3D signal conversion is critical.
Why not buy this Real-time 2D to 3D Converter with Built-in Scaler today
2D to 3D Converter with Built-in Scaler Specs:Signal Inputs/Output:
Input Connector: HDMI A Female 19-pin
Output Connector: HDMI A Female 19-pin
Signal Input: 2D, 3DTV
Signal Output: Pass-through, Up-Scale, 3D Side-by-side, 3D Top-by-bottom,3D Frame-packing & 3D Page-flip
High Speed HDMI Specification: HDMI 1.4a 3D Compliant
Resolutions: Supports 1080p/12-bit Deep color
Supports DTV Input resolutions: of 480i/576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p at 50/60 Hz
Supports DTV Output resolutions: of 480p/576p, 720p and 1080i/1080p at 24/50/60 Hz
Automatic Up-Scaler Built-in for Scaling and supported resolutions:
- 480i/576i to 1080i
- 480p/576p to 720p
- 1080i to 1080i
- 1080p to 1080p
- Image Sharpening - Spatial adaptive ( Gradient Based)
- Adaptive Edge Enhancement
- Bad Light Correction - Region adaptive
Noise Reduction Mechanism:
- De-blocking- reducing compression artifacts
- Filtering random noise
Three 2D-3D conversion cases are supported:
- HDMI 1.4 compliant input and output to connect a 3DTV with shutter glasses
- HDMI 1.4 compliant input and output side by side or line interleaved 3D output for passive glasses with polarized display
- HDMI1.4 compliant input and output page flip 3D mode, and conversion of 3D input to page flip mode, for projectors
- Button one: Full Screen PP, Split screen PP & PP off
- Button two: 3D Depth Adjustment (2D to 3D mode): 0-10
Maximum Pixel Clock: 225 MHz
Power Requirements: External Power Supply: 5V DC @ 2A
Power Consumption: (Max.): 5W Environmental
Operating Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
Operating Humidity: 10% to 85% RH (No condensation)
Storage Temperature: -10°C to +80°C
Storage Humidity: 5% to 90% RH (No condensation)
Mechanical Size: (L-W-H): 4.1”x1.5”x 9.0”
Converter Unit: FCC, UL CSA
Warranty: 1-Year Parts & Labor
This 2D to 3D Converter with Built-in Scaler works with the following devices:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- An APPLE TV with HDMI outputs
- A VuDu with HDMI outputs
- Many PC video cards with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- and other similar devices.
HDTV Supply has this in stock to ship with 24 hours from our Los Angeles store. Just place it in the above ADD TO CART to receive it in a few days.
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for this new, fast growing 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment. The chips sets we use support the below 3D formats and work with many of our HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 compliant devices. This device supports these 3D formats:
- 3D Side-by-side
- 3D Top-by-bottom
- 3D Frame-packing &
- 3D Page-flip
We not only test this device with lab equipment we also test many of our 3D devices with 3D products you are likely to use. The products used for the test are:
- Sony PS3 with the 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV models HR21-100 and the HR24 high definition receiver.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 1.4 cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
Q: This product has CEC, what is CEC?
A: This product features CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) allowing your HDTV's remote to manage up to ten devices that are connected via HDMI (such as Blu-ray Disc players or home theater receivers) with no special programming needed. For example, you can use your remote to turn on your TV, your player, and your receiver at the same time, and adjust the system volume with one button. All devices must support CEC, though.
Most major TV manufacturers now support CEC, and an HDTV with HDMI 1.3 will likely have the technology. Manufacturers call it by different names; LG Electronics, for instance, calls its implementation SimpleLink, whereas Toshiba calls its version CE-Link. Interoperability isn't mandatory, so some manufacturers limit control to their own products; Sony, for one, allows only Sony-to-Sony communication.
HDTV Supply includes a 3 Year Limited Warranty on this product. The warranty states that (a) its products (the “Product”) will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 5 Year warranty for this product. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Real-time 2D to 3D Converter with Built-in Scaler or Call 800-841-9238