Component Audio Video Cables
COMPONENT AUDIO VIDEO CABLE FEATURES:
- This component video cable is tested to 480i, 480p, 720p and 1080i to assure you of a superb high definition picture
- It includes a bonded audio cable that is tested to 30 KHz to give you the best surround sound
- 24 Kt gold plated male connectors
- Superb build quality to look good in your home theater
- Dolby Digital and DTS compliant
The Component Audio Video Cable Features:
- Precision 75 Ohm Impedance for maximum HDTV signal transfer
- Extended 1 GHZ Bandwidth
- Full EMI-RFI Protected Double High-Density Shield
- 0.12mm Aluminum Polyester Foil Shield
- Triple 95% Copper-Braid Shielded Conductors
- 95% Spiral-Wound-Shield Audio Conductors
- 3µ 24K Gold Plated, Color Code
- Heavy Duty male RCA Connectors
- Fully molded construction
- Ultra-Flexible Satin-Ivory Rubberized PVC Jacket
- Fully Supports (Y, Pr, Pb)
- High Resolution Standards Exceeds FCC Shielding Requirements for EMI/RFI Interference
- Pure Copper Center Conductor
- Smooth and Flexible PVC Jacket and Molded Connectors Won't Snag during Installation
Component video carries signal over three discrete paths for better picture clarity than composite and S-Video signals. A component video cable is split into the red, green and blue primary colors and the signals must arrive at the same time at the end of the cable no matter how long it is.
The more the timing variance between the red, green and blue wires, the less detail can be seen in the high definition picture. All of our component video cables have a maximum of 2.0 nanoseconds delay per wire per 100 ft. This is >10X better than the broadcast industries maximum of 40 nanoseconds. This means our component video cables provide you the sharpest, clearest HDTV picture available today.
All of our cables have gold plated connectors which resist corrosion 100 times better then non-plated connectors. Many home theater applications require the cables be installed inside walls, fireplaces or other moisture rich areas and using our gold plated connectors assures you that you will not have any future corrosion issues that may result in a bad high definition picture.
NOTE: These component video cables are tested to pass a 720p / 1080i signal however you might still require a booster depending upon your source device. Some source devices do not have enough voltage and current to drive a long cable. Please see our component video cable boosters if you feel your component video device source device can't drive long cables.
Your video is only as good as the component cable that connects it. Why not buy this component audio video cable today?
Tests performed on the Component Audio Video Cable:
- Series Resistance ___ohms, or immeasurable _____
- Parallel Resistance ___ohms, or immeasurable _____
- Series Capacitance ___picofarads, or immeasurable _____
- Parallel Capacitance ___picofarads or immeasurable _____
- Series Inductance ___microhenries, or immeasurable ____
- Parallel Inductance ___microhenries, or immeasurable ____
- Phase shift between wires ___degrees or immeasurable____
- Crosstalk between wires ___db or immeasurable_____
- 720p/1080i Video frequency response-0Hz to 37MHz +-__db
- Audio frequency response from 0 Hz to 30 KHz +-____db
- 24 KT gold connector inspection____ Pass, ____ Fail
- Total cable inspection____ Pass, ____ Fail
- Dolby Digital Audio Compliancy____ Pass, ____ Fail
- DTS Audio Compliancy____ Pass, ____ Fail
The audio cable portion has been tested and is compliant with the following standards:
- Dolby Digital
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Dolby TrueHD (2 CH)
- DTS HD
|Component Video + Audio Booster w/Equalizer|
Price: $119.00Today's price: $99.95
(You Save: 16%)
This component video cable can be used with:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with component outputs
- High definition TiVo's with component outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with component outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with component outputs
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with component outputs
- WII, Sony PS2 and PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players with component outputs
- Any Xbox360 with component outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with component outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with component outputs
- An APPLE TV with component outputs
- Any PC video card with (Y-Pb-Pr, check your manual) component outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with component outputs
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with component switching.
- and other similar devices.
This HDTV Supply product is designed and built to the higher standards for your home theater or business use. To demonstrate that HDTV Supply products offers world-class quality HDTV Supply offers the original purchaser a full lifetime hardware warranty on this HDTV Supply product. This means that as long as a customer owns this product and can show original proof of purchase, HDTV Supply, or its supplier, will replace it if it malfunctions.
In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Component Audio Video Cables or Call 800-841-9238
Component Audio Video Cables
Recently Viewed Items