Component Video Cables - Many Lengths
1080p COMPONENT VIDEO CABLE FEATURES:
- This component video cable is tested to 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p to assure you of a superb high definition picture
- 24 Kt gold plated connectors
- Superb build quality to look good in your home theater
- HD-DVD and Blu-ray DVD player compliant
FEATURES OF THIS COMPONENT VIDEO CABLE:
- Precision 75 Ohm Impedance for maximum HDTV signal transfer
- Extended 1 GHZ Bandwidth
- Full EMI-RFI Protected Double High-Density Shield
- 0.12mm Aluminum Polyester Foil Shield
- Triple 95% Copper-Braid Shielded Conductors
- 95% Spiral-Wound-Shield Audio Conductors
- 3 micron 24K Gold Plated, Color Code
- Heavy Duty RCA Connectors
- Fully molded construction
- Ultra-Flexible Satin-Ivory Rubberized PVC Jacket
- Fully Supports (Y, Pr, Pb)
- High Resolution Standards Exceeds FCC Shielding Requirements for EMI/RFI Interference
- Pure Copper Center Conductor
- Smooth and Flexible PVC Jacket and Molded Connectors Won't Snag during Installation
- Ivory Color Blends into the Background
Tip: It's always a good practice when using long cables that are installed in walls to test your component video chain out first by laying the cables on the ground and plugging them into you source devices and HDTV before installing them. It's far easier to diagnose problems this way then when they are in the wall.
The more the timing variance between the red, green and blue wires, the less detail can be seen in the high definition picture. All of our component video cables have a maximum of 2.0 nanoseconds delay per wire per 100 ft. This is >10X better than the broadcast industries maximum of 40 nanoseconds. This means our component video cables provide you the sharpest, clearest HDTV picture available today.
All of our cables have gold plated connectors which resist corrosion 100 times better then non-plated connectors. Many home theater applications require the cables be installed inside walls, fireplaces or other moisture rich areas and using our gold plated connectors assures you that you will not have any future corrosion issues that may result in a bad high definition picture.
NOTE: These component video cables are tested to pass a 720p / 1080i signal however you might still require a booster depending upon your source device. Some source devices do not have enough voltage and current to drive a long cable. Please see our component video cable boosters if you feel your component video device source device can't drive long cables.
Why not buy this component video cable today?
Each individual wire of the component video cable has been tested and if the component video cable passes a high definition 37 MHz (720p / 1080i) sweep test signal perfectly it is sent to you, otherwise it is discarded.
Tests performed on this component video cable is:
- Series Resistance ___ohms, or immeasurable _____
- Parallel Resistance ___ohms, or immeasurable _____
- Series Capacitance ___picofarads, or immeasurable _____
- Parallel Capacitance ___picofarads, or immeasurable ___
- Series Inductance ___microhenries, or immeasurable ____
- Parallel Inductance ___microhenries, or immeasurable ____
- Phase shift between wires __degrees, or immeasurable____
- Crosstalk between wires ___db, or immeasurable _____
- 720p/1080i Video frequency response-0Hz to37 MHz +-__db
- 24 KT gold plating connector inspection ____ Pass, ____ Fail
- Total cable inspection ____ Pass, ____ Fail
|1X2 Component Video Splitter - Big Amps|
Price: $99.95Today's price: $74.95
(You Save: 25%)
|Component Video + Audio Booster w/Equalizer|
Price: $119.00Today's price: $91.00
(You Save: 24%)
|Component Video Cable Adapter - 1080p gender changer makes longer cables|
Price: $9.95Today's price: $6.95
(You Save: 30%)
This component video cable can be used with:
- High definition TiVo's with component video outputs
- High definition Dish Network and DirecTV receivers with component video outputs
- High definition cable receivers with component video outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players with component video outputs
- Xbox 360 with component video output
- Upconverting DVD players with component video outputs
- High-definition Dish Network & DirecTV satellite receivers with component video outputs,
- and other similar devices.
|Premium 1080p Component Video Cable - Two Lengths|
Price: $79.95Today's price: $24.95
(You Save: 69%)
This HDTV Supply product is designed and built to the higher standards for your home theater or business use. To demonstrate that HDTV Supply products offers world-class quality HDTV Supply offers the original purchaser a full lifetime hardware warranty on this HDTV Supply product. This means that as long as a customer owns this product and can show original proof of purchase, HDTV Supply, or its supplier, will replace it if it malfunctions.
In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Component Video Cables - Many Lengths or Call 800-841-9238
Component Video Cables - Many Lengths
Recently Viewed Items