The Grand DSP Color CCD camera is a super specialty camera using Sony's hi-tech HAD technology that offers better sensitivity and smear rejection as compare to traditional types of CCDs. Designed to offer solid performance, it features Digital Signal Processor and a back light compensation system responsible for picture stability and advance brightness making it perfect solution for challenging day/night applications. The DSP color camera also provides a microprocessor for auto white balancing functions with excellent efficiency.
DSP CCD w/ Super High-Resolution HAD CCD Features:
- Pick-up Device: 1/3î image sensor interline transfer type
- Effective Pixels: 768(H) x 494(V)
- Minimum Illumination: 0.2 Lux (F 1.2)
- Resolution: More than 460 lines
- S/N Ratio: More than 48 dB
- Gamma Correction: 0.45
- Video Output: 1.0 Vpp, Composite Video (75 Ohm)
- Power: 12V, 150mA.
Why not buy this DSP CCD w/ Super High-Resolution HAD CCD today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the DSP CCD w/ Super High-Resolution HAD CCD or Call 800-841-9238