The 6081 is a compact, full featured, high quality analog to 10-bit serial digital converter. The 6081 accepts NTSC, PAL and SECAM composite analog input signals and outputs SMPTE 259M-C 4:2:2 270-Mbit SDI with EDH. The video input is buffered and has user adjustable input gain with user configutable 75 ohm (on/off) termination. A 4 or 3 line comb or notch filter is externally selectable for Y/C separation in composite mode. Video input is 2X (8:4:4) over-sampled.The 6081 incorporates a digital output de-jitter filter (VCXO) which reduces the 270-Mbit jitter down to 2Hz. Additional user controls, AGC, Blanking, Color Bar test pattern, De-jitter filter and V-Bit location(SMPTE vs. ITU).
Cobalt 6081 Analog Composite to 4:2:2 Converter Features:
- High quality low cost analog to 10-bit digital conversion
- Composite NTSC, PAL or SECAM input
- Full 10-bit A to D and Digital Video path
- User selectable (on/off) 75 ohm input termination
- 4 or 3-Line adaptive comb filter for Composite mode
- Three 270-Mbit SDI 4:2:2 outputs with EDH
- Internal color bar generator
- External user configuration switches
- Compact rugged steel chassis
- Five year warranty
Why not buy this Cobalt 6081 Analog Composite to 4:2:2 Converter today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Cobalt 6081 Analog Composite to 4:2:2 Converter or Call 800-841-9238