Plenum Cat5e 350Mhz Cable is ideal for using in conjunction with HDMI, DVI, Component, VGA and USB extenders for applications where Plenum cables are required. It can also be used for any network installation.
Video Cat5 extenders will perform much better at the long distance (over 30ft) then standard cables and now there is a way of making it work for Plenum applications.
Plenum Cat5e Cable to be used with HDMI Component VGA Extenders 350Mhz Features:
- Plenum (CMP) Rated Jacket
- 4-pair unshielded twisted pair cable
- 24AWG solid bare copper conductor
- Rated at 350Mhz to provide additional performance and bandwidth over and above the basic requirements of Cat5e 100Mhz standards
- Teflon insulation, Plenum jacket
- Foot-marked cable
- Ideal for any networking application or can be used with Video Extenders
- CMP rated for use in any area used for air return, many with dropped ceilings, air ducts and in public buildings where required by code
- Verified by UL
- CSA listed
Plenum Cat5e Cable to be used with HDMI Component VGA Extenders 350Mhz Specifications:
- Color: Gray
- Bandwidth: 350Mhz
- Jacket: CMP
- Conductor: Solid 24AWG/4 pair
Why not buy this Plenum Cat5e Cable to be used with HDMI Component VGA Extenders 350Mhz today?
|Plenum HDMI Cables - 16 Lengths To Chose From|
See Sale Price
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Plenum Cat5e Cable or Call 800-841-9238