The BG-2CB is the latest generation of Black Burst Generators designed with two video outputs that are digitally produced by an internal microprocessor and a A/D converter. This unit offers highest quality waveform production in order to meet the requirements of the most demanding applications. It supports both NTSC and PAL video formats and can be configured as either composite or Y/C or both.
Burst BG-2 Dual Output Blackburst Generator Features:
- Advanced black burst generator
- Internal microprocessor and A/D converter for output generation
- Supports both NTSC and PAL video formats
- Full Field Color Bars
- Options: Rack mount, tone (balanced or unbalanced), 12 Vdc power
Why not buy this Burst BG-2 Dual Output Blackburst Generator today?
Burst BG-2 Dual Output Blackburst Generator Specifications:
- Output: 1 volt standard video 75 Ohms 1%
- Sync at -40 IRE
- Burst at +/-20 IRE (3.579545 MHz NTSC, 4.433619 MHz PAL)
- Setup: 7.5 IRE NTSC (0 IRE PAL)
- Fully saturated 75% bars (gray, yellow, cyan, green, magenta, red, blue, black)
- 5 Vdc, center positive (12 Vdc option)
- Tone 1 kHz (0dB unbalanced phono jack, +4dB balanced miniXLR)
- Dimensions: 2.75W x 1.2H x 4.5D (inches)
- Wall module (included): 120 Vac 60 Hz, 12 Vdc 500 mA, UL listed
- or 100-240 Vac 50/60 Hz, 5 Vdc 1A, UL listed.
- Warranty: Two Years Parts and Labor
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Burst BG-2 Dual Output Blackburst Generator or Call 800-841-9238