Avenview HDM-C6VWIP-R HDMI IP / LAN Videowall Matrix Receiver with IR RS232 Audio and KVM Function
The Avenview HDM-C6VWIP-R is an advanced Videowall Matrix IP Receiver with the added features of KVM, Audio, RS232 and IR function that extends HD video and audio. This device can be connected in the following ways due to its unique design-
Point to Point Ð Easy and direct Connection with CAT5/6- 330ft
Point to Multi- Point With CAT5/6 cable. It needs a Managed Network Switch for supporting port based IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, IGMP v2.0 or above protocol. If the user wants to use it for large applications, Dell Networking 5500 series that uses 2 SFP port or 2 HDMI port to cascade is recommended.
Matrix Function: Excellent connection with CAT 5/6 cable. The user can add multiple sources to multiple RX that is connected through LAN and to the HD display located in diverse locations on the network by cascading Managed Ethernet switches up to 3 levels without any fear of signal loss. While transmitting Full HD 1080p video and internally JPEG video compression, it quickly adapts to available network bandwidth without compromising on the quality of the picture with 5.1 PCM audio.
Videowall Function- HDM-C6VWIP-R with CAT 5/6 cable allows connection of multiple Sources to multiple TX and RX to the HD monitors without any signal loss for achieving a Multi Input videowall configuration. The device is versatile enough to ensure flexibility within any videowall configuration. It has a modular design that allows configurations like 1x2, 2x2 3x3 up to 16x16. It is fitted with a Control Software that permits the user to control it pretty easily. It also features an Optional IP control box.
The HDM-C6VWIP-R is fitted with RS-232 to transmit RS-232 signals to compatible DB9 port to accept commands from third party control systems. Its built-in IR function can be used to send IR commands from any receiver location to the HDMI source. This device is also loaded with additional features like USB 2.0 support. Its IP ControlPro Software is compatible with any Windows PC and allows the user to change the names of Rx, and Tx, set DHCP/STATIC IP addresses and save the layout as well.
- Support 1080P@60Hz up to 100meters in Point-to-Point mode.
- Support Seamless Switching in Many-to-Many mode.
- Support matrix switching control over LAN by PC software.
- Supports Modular Videowall Application 1x2,2x2,3x3 up to 16x16
- Supports Bezel Compensation
- Supports Telnet IP control via IP Control Box
- Support cascading connection through Management Gigabit POE IGMP Ethernet Switch.
- HDMI local Pass-through out in transmitter.
- USB over IP supported for KVM application.
- HDMI de-embedded audio out with programmable audio delay.
- Support IR, RS232 and web interface management
- Supports (POE) Power Over Ethernet on Rx side must be connected to POE Network Switch
Why not buy this Avenview HDM-C6VWIP-R HDMI IP / LAN Videowall Matrix Receiver with IR RS232 Audio and KVM Function today?
Avenview HDM-C6VWIP-R HDMI IP / LAN Videowall Matrix Receiver with IR RS232 Audio and KVM Function Specifications:
- Units: HDM-C6VWIP-R
- Unit Description: HDMI Receiver
- HDCP: Yes
- Video Bandwidth: Single Link 225 MHz (6.75Gbps)
- Supported Resolutions: DTV/HDTV; 1080P/1080i/720P/576P/480P/576i/480i
- Resolution And Distance @ 8-bit: Full HD: (1080p) ~ 100meter (330feet) (CAT5/6/7)
- Audio Support: Surround Sound (up to 5.1 Ch) or Stereo Digital Audio
- Equalization: Min-Max Level Digital Control
- Input Tmds Signal: 0.5-1.0 Volts (peak-to-peak)
- Input Ddc Signal: 5 Volts (peak-to-peak, TTL)
- ESD Protection:
- - Human body model - ±19kV (air-gap discharge) & ±12kV (contact discharge)
- - Core chipset - ±8kV
- Input: 1 x RJ45 4x USB TYPE B
- 1 x HDMI
- 1X 3.5mm 2 x 3PIN
- HDMI Connector: Type A (19 pin female)
- RJ45 Connector: WE/SS 8P8C with 2 LED indicators
- Dimensions (L X W X H): 5.16''W_4.53''H_0.98''D
- Power Supply: 12V DC
- Power Consumption: 5 Watt (max)
- Operating Temperature: 32û ~ 104ûF (0û to 40ûC)
- Storage Temperature: -4û ~ 140ûF (-20û ~ 60ûC)
- Relative Humidity: 20~90% RH (no condensation)
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Avenview HDM-C6VWIP-R HDMI IP / LAN Videowall Matrix Receiver with IR RS232 Audio and KVM Function or Call 800-841-9238