Connect a USB port from a notebook or PC to any HDMI display or Monitor with 1080p 32bit true color with this Avenview C-USB-HDM converter along with an additional 3.5mm audio output. Using its USB 3.0 connections, this converter/extender is also compatible with both PC/Laptops and iMac notebooks. Designed to connect any HDMI ports, this device has an enormous number of applications in the consumer and commercial environments. This device is an ideal use for home theaters, video games, office cubicles and digital signage market.
It features an easy installation, use and a capability of mirroring or extending multi-display. Available with a package of one C-USB-HDM, one installation CD and a user manual to guide the users through its applications and use.
Avenview C-USB-HDM USB 3.0 CONVERTER TO HDMI Features:
- LCD, HDTV or projector compatible
- 1920x1080 (1080P) 32bit true color resolution supportive
- Standard and wide-screen supportive
- Auto display ID by VESA compliant protocols
- Supports connect up to 6 (Windows system)/ 4 (Mac OS) monitors to one PC through USB 3.0
- Plug and Play with Windows XP, Vista, 7and 8
- Plug and Play with Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8, Lion 10.7.2
- Powered from USB
- No external power adapter required
Why not buy this Avenview C-USB-HDM USB 3.0 CONVERTER TO HDMI today?
Avenview C-USB-HDM USB 3.0 CONVERTER TO HDMI Specifications:
- HDMI 1.3c Compliance
- Backward compatible 2.0 with USB 3.0/2.0 USB 3.0
- 10% CPU usage rate
- Supported Resolutions: 1280x720@60Hz, 1280x800@60Hz, 1280x960@60Hz, 1360x768@60Hz,1280x1024@60Hz,1440x900@60Hz, 1400x1050@60Hz,1680x1050@60Hz, 1920x1080@60Hz.
- Input: 1 x USB TYPE A and 3.5mm Audio Male
- Output: Type A (19 pin female)
- 500mA Power Consumption
- Power Supply: Powered by USB Port on Source
- Dimension: 3" x 2" x 0.6" (L x W x H)
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the USB 3.0 CONVERTER TO HDMI or Call 800-841-9238