The AVRouter series of products provides an unprecedented range of switching and distribution equipment for XVGA and stereo audio by combining the features of high-quality video matrixes, high-quality audio matrixes, interactive infrared control and Windows-based control software.
SmartAVI's AVRouter models are an extremely powerful and cost-effective solution for use in high-quality video switching, security and data distribution. Housed in standard 19” rack mounting cases, various units are available, allowing for multiple configurations to meet your needs.
Routes 8 UXGA/component to 8 remote monitors Features:
- RS-232 Windows GUI control
- High-quality video switching
- High quality audio switching
- Resolution up to 1900 x 1200
- PC Windows software controlled
- Drive cable up to 100 feet
- TCP/IP and Telnet control
- Can be mixed with other video signals (RGB, YUV, RGBS)
- Output-buffered video and audio ports
Routes 8 UXGA/component to 8 remote monitors Applications:
- Wall Displays
- Digital Media
- Dealer Rooms
- Control Rooms
- Audio/Visual Presentations
- Shopping Centers
CONTROL: The SmartAVI AVRouter can be controlled from the front panel via keypad and LCD, allowing users to see which inputs are connected with which outputs. SmartAVI’s Windows-based software (SmartControl) allows for simple user interface when controlling the AVRouter. Additional optional control methods available for the AVRouter are TCP/IP and IR.
SOFTWARE: SmartAVI’s AVRouter hardware comes with the easy-to-use, Windows-based SmartControl software application that makes user interface simple.Using SmartControl, you can assign a unique name to each port on the AVRouter, as well as each monitor, customizing projects to your liking and needs.
Routes 8 UXGA/component to 8 remote monitors Specification:
- Connector: HD-15 socket
- Format: VGA, SVGA, XGA, RGBHV, RGsB, CVBS, YC, YUV, RGBS
- Syncs: TTL5VDC
- Signal: 15kHz 0db unbalanced 100 Ohms impedance
- Connector type: RCA or 3.5mm stereo jack
- Voltage: 90 – 230V, 5VDC 3A A/S 50/60Hz
- IR: Optional IR control
- TCP/IP: Optional TCP/IP control
- RS-232: RS-232 jacks
- Height x Width x Depth: 1.5U (5.24" x 19" x 11.25")
- Weight: 20lb
- In: HD-15 female
- Out: HD-15 female
- In: 3.5mm stereo jack
- Out: 3.5mm stereo jack
Why not buy this Routes 8 UXGA/component to 8 remote monitors today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Routes 8 UXGA/component to 8 remote monitors or Call 800-841-9238