12 M (40 ft) Atlona Plenum HDMI Male/Male Cable- Discontinued
12 M (40 ft) Atlona Plenum HDMI Male/Male Cable
The All New Atlona Plenum HDMI Cables are a must have for any system integrator or installer performing an installation in any School, University, Hospital, Government or other commercial building. The plenum space above dropped ceilings and under raised floors is the optimal place for routing communication and A/V cables. HDMI Cables are used for connecting video projectors, lcd and plasma displays. with the variety of Digital Equipment being available to everyone now, the Plenum HDMI Cables would be the best interconnects to use to get the highest video and audio quality.
Our Plenum HDMI Cables are built to last and perform to the highest expectations. The cables are featured with 24AWG oxygen free pure copper conductors, triple shielding to reject EMI and RFI, and gold plated connectors. CMP certified jacket and Teflon inner insulators provide the fire protection to run these cables in the walls or Air Plenums without a conduit. All of our Plenum HDMI Cables are compatible to the latest HDMI standard and will pass all resolutions up to 1080p or 1920 x 1200.
12 M (40 ft) Atlona Plenum HDMI Male/Male Cable Specifications:
- 12 m (40 ft) Plenum HDMI Cable
- UL Listed, CMP certified cable jacket (UL # E326062)
- Low Smoke PVC outer jacket and FEP, Teflon inner insulator
- Supported Resolutions: HDTV (all resolutions up to 1080p) Computer: (all resolutions up to 1920 x 1200)
- Single-link bandwidth: 340 MHz (over 10.2 Gbit/s)
- Digital Audio: supports all digital audio formats including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- 24k Gold plated connectors
- 24AWG High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper conductors
- High-Density triple shielding for maximum rejection of EMI and RFI
- ROHS Rated
- UL CL2P, CL3P and CMP Certified
- Lifetime warranty
Why not buy this 12 M (40 ft) Atlona Plenum HDMI Male/Male Cable today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 12 M (40 ft) Atlona Plenum HDMI Male/Male Cable- Discontinued or Call 800-841-9238