Atlona AT-PA100-G2 Stereo/Mono Audio Amplifier
The Atlona Stereo/Mono Audio Amplifier is a perfect solution for the need for audio amplification. This compact and affordable amplifier with its efficient-design is suitable for most offices and classrooms, amongst others. This Class D audio amplifier can be easily connected to a TV, and is highly energy efficient as compared to traditional A/B amplifiers. Using a captive screw connector and a 3 mode switch, it is adaptable with any type of mic, whether condenser, dynamic, or wireless. It equips you with multiple control options like RS-232, IR, and Panel Buttons. Featuring built in MIC mixing, it enables you to speak into a mic and hear your voice along with the line audio, with a minor lagging.
Atlona AT-PA100-G2 Stereo/Mono Audio Amplifier Features:
- Input Ports: 2 x RCA connectors, 1 x 3.5mm Audio, 1 x 3.5mm IR, 1 x Captive Screw MIC, 1 x Captive Screw RS-232
- Output Ports: 1 x Captive Screw Audio, 1 x 3.5mm Loop Out
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.5 x 3.78 x 3.43 (inch) or 38 x 96 x 87 (mm)
- Weight: 0.66lbs or 0.3kg
- Power consumption: 3.6W
- Gain: 32dB
- Frequency Range: 20Hz to 20KHz
- Signal/Noise Ratio: 80dB (at max output)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 1% (1KHz), 0.3% (20KHz) -- at nominal levels
- Input Impedance: Input 1&2: >10K?
- MIC Input Impedance: 48V: 35K?, MIC: 10K?, LINE: 75K?
- Output Impedance: 3.5mm Loop Out: 50? stereo, Speaker out: 4 ~ 8? Amplifier
- Stereo Channel Separation: >75dB from 20Hz to 20KHz
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: >70dB from 20Hz to 20KHz
- MIC Audio Detection Delay: 1ms