Atlona HDMI and VGA/Audio to HDBaseT Wall Plate
Atlona's HDVS-TX-WP is a high-performance switcher designed to perform smooth switching between HDMI and audio/ VGA, digitizes, and transmits through HDVaseT. Being a part of HDVS family AV system, it also enables projector control.
It performs smooth transition between analog and digital displays, allowing HDMI display devices to be used with array of VGA computers.
This wall plate transmitter also provides auto-switching between VGA and HDMI inputs. PoCcª (power over category cable) and HDBaseT permit signal and power up to 230 feet over a category cable. Combined with HDVS-RX, the wall plate can easily control the projector power.
Atlona HDMI and VGA/Audio to HDBaseT Wall Plate Features
- Works best with VGA and HDMI up to 1080p/1920x1200
- Digitizes audio and VGA for single cable
- Enables perfect projector control using HDVS-TX-WP
- Selectable RS-232 input from third party controller
- PoCc to transmitter
- Easy to use software for simplified RS-232 programming
- Comes included with UK and US 2-gang wall plates