Atlona AT-HDVS-RX HDBaseT to HDMI Extender/Scaler
10 Year Warranty & Free U.S. Based Lifetime Life Tech Support
The Atlona AT-HDVS-RX HDBaseT to HDMI Extender/Scaler has been especially designed to provide seamless transition from analog to digital displays. It allows advanced HDMI display devices to be used with multiple VGA computers and is compatible with any HDBaseT product. It supports HDBaseT input and scaled HDMI output with de-embedded audio on captive scew. It comes with a Power over Category Cable (PoCC) that is easy to install and can transmit signals up to 230ft via HDBase.
The best part of PoCC however is that it requires power on at receiver and not at transmitter. The AT-HDVS-RX also boasts of Input Select Options and Display Control Options, thanks to the RS-232 control. You can also control the images to match your display.
Atlona AT-HDVS-RX HDBaseT to HDMI Extender/Scaler Features:
- Balanced audio de-embedding on captive scew
- Works best when used with HDVS-TX
- PoCC to transmitter, PoCC requires power only at receiver, not transmitter
- Control scaler via RS-232
- Auto-set to display's native resolution
- Scaling to 1080p/1920x1200
- Includes DB9 RS-232 adapter
- HDCP management for use with teleconference systems
- Enables a single matrix switcher or distribution amplifier to connect to displays with different resolutions