Atlona 1 x 4 HDMI Splitter - AT-HDDA-4
Atlona AT-HDDA-4 HDMI 1x4 Distribution Amplifier w/4K
Atlona AT-HDDA-4 1 x 4 HDMI Splitter Features:Many people are keen on buying an effective HDMI Splitter to use in their homes. However, shopping for a reliable splitter is not an easy task. Most people take so much time moving from one store to another, yet they end up purchasing substandard items. Equally, if you ask those individuals, they will tell you that they never got a product worth their cash. There are very many amplifier brands in the market today. This is even more confusing to the customers. What you should know is that much as there are plenty companies, very few are worth investing your cash on. One of such brands is Atlona, the manufacturers of Atlona AT-HDDA-4 1 x 4 HDMI splitter part number AT-HDDA-4.
Atlona AT-HDDA-4 1 x 4 HDMI Splitter - AT-HDDA-4 Features:
- Supports cascading up to 8x @4Kx2K Ultra HD
- Cascade up to 8 HDDAs
- Link status LED for source and outputs
- Supports pass through of all 3D formats
- Pass through support of all Lossy and Lossless audio (up to Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD Master Audio).
- Locking HDMI port
- Field serviceable firmware port
- Includes dual purpose wall/rack mount ears
If you have been looking for a distribution amplifier that supports Ultra HD, then Atlona AT-HDDA-4 1 x 4 HDMI splitter is the thing to go for. This means that the device can split the HDMI amongst four outputs without any loss to the signal. In addition, resolutions remain at 1080p or 1920x1200. Not many amplifiers have the ability to do that. In fact, many of them will start giving blurry images when they split the video between just 2 outputs. And as you can see, the resolutions of the Atlona AT-HDDA-4 1 x 4 HDMI splitter are just perfect. Ultra HD gives more clarity to the images.
Something else about this splitter is that it discovers the reference EDID from the its first output display, then it relays the same to all the other outputs. This ensures that the audio and video signal is reliable and seamless.
If you are worried about compatibility, thankfully, the Atlona AT-HDDA-4 1 x 4 HDMI splitter is compatible with numerous other devices. You can use with a HDMI to HDMI matrix switcher collection, Atlona HDBaseT extender collection or HDBaseT distribution amplifier collection. That is an array of devices you can use with Atlona 1 x 4 HDMI splitter. What is more is that it can cascade up to eight HDDAs.
Atlona AT-HDDA-4 1 x 4 HDMI Splitter Specifications:
- Bandwidth 10.2Gbps
- Power Consumption 5W
- Video Video: up to 4Kx2K
- VESA: up to 1920x1200
- Dimensions:(H x W x D) 1.74 x 17.24 x 10.24 (inch) - 44.2 x 438 x 260 (mm)
- Audio passes through up to Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD Master Audio
- Weight 5.95lbs - 2.7kg
- Distance 30 ft - 10 m
- Operating Temperature 32°F to 104°F - 0°C to 40°C
- Rack Size? 1U
- Storage Temperature -4°F to 140°F -20°C to 60°C
- HDCP Compliant? Yes
- Certifications CE, FCC, RoHS, cULus for power supplies
Use this AT-HDDA-4 with Atlona HDBaseT extender collection, HDBaseT distribution amplifier collection, or HDMI-to-HDMI matrix switcher collection:
- AT-HDTX - Atlona HDBaseT TX HDMI Box
- AT-HDRX - Atlona HDBaseT RX HDMI Box
- AT-HDWP - Atlona HDBaseT RX HDMI 2-Gang US Wall Plate
- AT-HDWP-UK - Atlona HDBaseT RX HDMI 1-Gang UK Wall Plate
- AT-HDCAT-4 - Atlona 2 x 4 HDMI to HDBaseT Distribution Amplifier
- AT-HDCAT-8 - Atlona 2 x 8 HDMI to HDBaseT Distribution Amplifier
- AT-HDCAT-8ED - Atlona 2 x 8 HDMI to HDBaseT Extended Distance Distribution Amplifier
- AT-H2H-44M - Atlona 4 x 4 HDMI Matrix Switcher
- AT-H2H-88M - Atlona 8 x 8 HDMI Matrix Switcher
|WolfPack 1x4 HDMI Splitter w/Fast 18 GBPS Bandwidth, HDR & HDCP 2.2|
Price: $349.95Today's price: $249.95
(You Save: 29%)
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for this new, fast growing 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment. The chips sets we use support the below 3D formats and work with many of our HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 compliant devices. This AT-HDDA-4 supports these 3D formats:
- Side-by-Side 3D Format
- Top-and-Bottom 3D Format
- Blu-ray 3D Format
- Frame packing
- and more
- Sony PS3 with the 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV models HR21-100 and the HR24 high definition receiver.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 1.4 cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
Q: What happens when one TV is 4K and another is 1080p via [AT-HDDA-4]?
A: The result of what happens is based on which version of HDDA you currently have:
1. The older version of HDDA supported only up to 1080p.
2. The new enhanced HDDA (Version “B” can be found on the back of the unit) has been released and has support for 4K resolutions.
If you have version B (or will get version B in the near future); the following will also apply when a 4K capable source and 4K capable display is added to the mix:
Q: I have a 3D TV and a non-3D TV, but I want to pass 3D.
A: In order to pass 3D you must learn the EDID from the 3D TV. Connect the TV you want to learn from to output 1 and hold the EDID button down, the EDID light will flash then switch to learn. Once the light is solid the EDID learn is complete.
Q: What is the max distance HDMI cable I can use?
A: The max distance we recommend is 35 ft with 22AWG or 24AWG cable. If you need to go longer we recommend using the above HDMI extenders over CAT6.
Q: Can I send 1 run to a TV then the other run to an AVR then to a display?
A: You can, but you will get a native EDID issue where the signal will be the greatest common spec. If you learn EDID of the AVR, there is a great chance that the stand alone display will not get audio.
Q: What happens when one TV is 720p and another is 1080p?
A: You will receive a 720p, because of native EDID. A way to work around this is to use a scaler on the 720p (like the AT-HD560) to send a 1080p EDID and down scale the signal to 720p for the display.
Q: Why my Seiki 4K TV model SE39UY04 does not work with my AT-HDDA-4 at 4K resolution?
A: This is a known issue and Atlona is currently working on the fix. The symptom is no video output (no link and no sync). The current work around is to use sources outputting 1080p or lower.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Atlona 1 x 4 HDMI Splitter - AT-HDDA-4 or Call 800-841-9238
Atlona 1 x 4 HDMI Splitter - AT-HDDA-4
Recently Viewed Items