Atlona HDBaseT TX DVI Box with Ethernet, RS-232, and IR
The all new HDBaseT DVI transmitter by Atlona is engineered exclusively for HDMI-compatible, high-resolution electronic products along with DVI connectors. The DVI extender utilizes the latest HDBaseT technology combined with PoCc™ (power over category cable) to extend all the signals to an unprecedented 100 meters through a single category cable, RS-232, IR control and with Ethernet capability.
It features DVI connectors as an alternative to HDMI connectors, to take benefits of the retention screws of connector required by numerous applications. This unit is suitable for most electronics used in medical applications which are sensitive and where a compromised signal can be catastrophic. This rugged box also uses HDMI electronics so that they can become fully capable for transmitting embedded audio when supported by both display and source.
Atlona’s DVI transmitter box comes with RS-232, IR and Ethernet control up to 328 feet. Kramer rigorously tests each and every box for interoperability.
Atlona HDBaseT TX DVI Box with Ethernet, RS-232, and IR Features
- Designed for AT-DVIRX-RSNET
- Transmits embedded audio signals comprising DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD
- No power required at the receiver
- Support up to Ultra HD (4Kx2K) resolutions
- CEC pass-through: makes it easy to control the system
- Recommended to be used with HDCAT-8ED distribution amplifier
- EMI rejection for compatibility
- Comes included with mounting ears
- Permits direct wire connection using RX or TX to third-party IR control system
Why not buy this Atlona HDBaseT TX DVI Box with Ethernet, RS-232, and IR today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Atlona HDBaseT TX DVI Box with Ethernet, RS-232, and IR or Call 800-841-9238