Atlona HDBaseT RX DVI Extender with Ethernet, RS-232, and IR
The all new HDBaseT DVI receivers by Atlona is engineered exclusively for HDMI-compatible, high-resolution electronic products along with DVI connectors. The DVI receivers utilizes the latest HDBaseT technology combined with PoCc™ (power over category cable) to extend all the signals to an unprecedented 100 meters through a single category cable, RS-232, IR control and with Ethernet capability.
It features DVI receiver as an alternative to HDMI connectors, to take the benefits of the retention screws of connector required by numerous applications. This unit is suitable for most electronics used in medical applications which are sensitive and where a compromised signal can be catastrophic. This rugged box also uses HDMI electronics so that they can become fully capable for transmitting embedded audio when supported by both display and source.
Atlona’s DVI receiver box comes with RS-232, IR and Ethernet control up to 328 feet. Kramer rigorously tests each and every box for interoperability.
Atlona HDBaseT RX DVI Box with Ethernet, RS-232, and IR Features
- No power required at the receiver
- Transmits embedded audio signals comprising DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD Master Audio
- Designed for AT-DVITX-RSNET
- Support up to Ultra HD resolutions (4Kx2K)
- CEC pass-through to easily control the entire system
- Compatible with PRO3HD matrix switchers by Atlona
- Recommended to be used with distribution amplifiers (HDCAT-8ED)
- EMI rejection for compatibility
- Comes included with mounting ears
- Permits direct wire connection using RX or TX to third-party IR control system
Why not buy this Atlona HDBaseT RX DVI Box with Ethernet, RS-232, and IR today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Atlona HDBaseT RX DVI Extender with Ethernet, RS-232, and IR or Call 800-841-9238