This DVI Dual Link cable is designed to ensure perfect transfer of digital DVI video. Made of High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper (OFC), the conductor has a very high conductivity, low signal loss and degradation and low electric resistance. All of these result in great signal transmission. Superior High-Density triple shielding technology will reject EM and RF interference, while gold plated connectors will ensure a tight grip. Cable is capable of passing the highest resolutions up to 3840x2400
2m (6ft) Atlona DVI Dual Link Cable Applications:
- Primarily used to connect Dual Link Video card to a Dual link compatible Displays (such as Apple 30", HP 30", Dell 30" and many more).
2m (6ft) Atlona DVI Dual Link Cable Specifications:
- Dual Link DVI "twisted pair" cable construction
- 24k Gold plated connectors
- Resolutions up to 3840x2400
- HDTV Compatible
- HDCP Compatible
- Vesa Compatible
- 2m (6ft) High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper
- UL CL2 Rated
- High-Density triple shielding for maximum rejection of EMI and RFI
- Available in Black color.
Why not buy this 2m (6ft) Atlona DVI Dual Link Cable today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 2m (6ft) Atlona DVI Dual Link Cable- Discontinued or Call 800-841-9238