2M ( 6FT ) ATLONA COMPONENT VIDEO + AUDIO CABLE- Discontinued
2M ( 6FT ) ATLONA COMPONENT VIDEO + AUDIO CABLE
A connection that most home theaters canŐt function without. Also known as (EIA770.3), (Y/Pb/Pr) or simply ŇComponent VideoÓ is the most common and the most universal connection that can be found in every home theater system. Unlike S-Video or regular Composite, this cable is designed to transmit HD, ED and SD signals. Made of High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper (OFC), it has the characteristics of high conductivity, low signal loss and degradation, low electric resistance and good signal transmission. High-Density double shielding will reduce interference to a minimum, while 24k Gold plated connectors will ensure a tight fit. The featured nylon sleeve will protect the insulation from moist and dust and thus will prevent the aging of the cable.
2M ( 6FT ) ATLONA COMPONENT VIDEO + AUDIO CABLE Applications:
- Primarily used to interconnect video equipment like projectors, Plasma displays, CRT displays, LCDŐs, DVD players, video scalers, Satellite and Cable receivers and more.
2M ( 6FT ) ATLONA COMPONENT VIDEO + AUDIO CABLE Specifications:
- 2M (6FT) 5 RCA male to 5 RCA male
- 24k Gold Plated connectors
- 1M (3FT) High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper conductor
- Single strand conductor construction (RG-6)
- Resolutions up to 1080p
- High-Density double shielding for max rejection of EMI and RFI
- Nylon Sleeve offers extra protection against moisture and dust
- UL standard rated
- CL2 standard rated
Why not buy this 2M ( 6FT ) ATLONA COMPONENT VIDEO + AUDIO CABLE today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 2M ( 6FT ) ATLONA COMPONENT VIDEO + AUDIO CABLE- Discontinued or Call 800-841-9238