This The Atlona AT-RGB0816 is an 8 input 16 output Commercial RGBHV matrix switcher. The AT-RGB0816 is one of the world's advanced matrix switchers. Is is capable of being controlled though RS232 via software included or via a third party control system. Switcher is designed to handle any resolution up to UXGA (1600x1200) without any signal degradation.
Atlona 8x16 Professional RGBHV Matrix Switch Main Features:
- Power-Fail Protection, allows switcher to restore previous settings
- LCD display, shows all programmed commands and switcher responses
- Preset ability, allows user to save specific tasks under one of the 10 presets and call it back with shortcut
- RS232 Communication Control Input, allows to control switcher via included advanced Control software or Third Party Control System
- IR Remote Control
- Inputs: 8 x RGBHV female(5-BNC female per input)
- Outputs: 16 x RGBHV female (5-BNC female per output)
- Connectors: RGBHV (BNC style) (Could be used for PC resolutions up to UXGA - 1600x1200 or HDTV up to 1080p)
- Compatible Formats: RGBHV, YPrPb, RGB, Composite
- Lock Safe, allows user to lock unit from being accidentally switched to incorrect mode
- Undo Function, allows user to undo the incorrect operation and return to the previous setting
- Standard 19'' Rack Mount Size - 6U
Why not buy this Atlona 8x16 Professional RGBHV Matrix Switch today?
Atlona 8x16 Professional RGBHV Matrix Switch Technical Specifications:
- High Resolution Support: up to 1600x1200@85Hz or even higher
- Bandwidth: 450MHz @ (-3dB), fully loaded @1600x1200@85Hz or higher
- Cross talk sum: 56dB @10M; -40dB @100M
- Switching speed: 200 ns (Max)
- Signal type: RGB, YPrPb, RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, RsGsBs, Component, Composite
- Standard 19'' Rack Mount Size -6U
- Connector: BNC female (5-BNC per input/output)
- Communication Port: RS232
- Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Temperature: 20C to +70C (-20 F to 158 F )
- Power Supply: 110V-240V (50-60Hz)
- Dimensions (mm): W 485 X H 311 X D 266
- Dimensions (inch): W 19 X H 12.24 X D 10.47
- Unit Weight: 9.5kg or 20LB
- Gross Package Weight: 24LB
- Package Includes:
- 1 x AT-RGB0816
- 1 x RS-232 Communication Cord
- 1 x Power Supply Cord (US)
- 1 x CD with RS232 Application Software
- 1 x IR Remote
- 1 x User's Manual and Quality Guarantee
- 2 year manufactures warranty (parts and labor)
This device is mainly used in broadcast room, multi council-chamber, television teaching room and command center.
HDTV Supply received back to our company today this product of which the buyer did not want and did not open the box. It is new and sold with a 10 year Atlona warranty, a 30 day No-Hassle return and Free U.S. Based Lifetime Tech support from us. You can buy it for 15% off the List Price and includes free UPS insured ground shipping within the U.S. 50 states. It ships from California. It is sold First Come-First-Serve and it won't last long so call 800-841-9238 right now and place your order.
HDTV Supply and Atlona have teamed up and offers a 10 Year Warranty on all Atlona Electronic Products and a Lifetime Warranty on cable products when Atlona products are purchased from this HDTV Supply site.
HDTV Supply and Atlona have teamed up and warrants Atlona products will substantially perform to their published specifications and will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use, conditions and service. Under its Limited Product Warranty, Atlona, at its sole discretion, will either (a) repair or facilitate the repair of defective products within a reasonable period of time, restore products to their proper operating condition and return defective products free of any charge for necessary parts, labor and shipping or (b) replace and return, free of charge, any defective products with direct replacement or with similar products deemed by Atlona to perform substantially the same function as the original products or (c) refund the pro-rated value based on the remaining term of the warranty period, not to exceed MSRP, in cases where products are beyond repair and/or no direct or substantially similar replacement products exist. Repair, replacement or refund of Atlona's products is the purchaser's exclusive remedy and Atlona's liability does not extend to any other damages, incidental, consequential or otherwise.
This Limited Product Warranty extends to the original end-user purchaser of Atlona's products and is non- transferable to any subsequent purchaser(s) or owner(s) of these products and the Limited Product Warranty Period begins on the date of purchase by the end-purchaser. The date contained on the end-purchaser 's sales or delivery receipt is the proof purchase date. For more info contact Atlona at 877-536-3976 or HDTV Supply at 800-841-9238.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Atlona 8x16 RGBHV Matrix Switch - Discontinued or Call 800-841-9238
Atlona 8x16 RGBHV Matrix Switch - Discontinued
Recently Viewed Items