Atlona HDMI EDID Capture Recorder-Writer
Atlona Technologies AT-HDSync HDMI EDID Capture Recorder-Writer with Serial Control
Atlona Technologies AT-HDSync HDMI EDID Capture Recorder-Writer with Serial Control Features:
- HDMI 1.3c, DVI 1.0 and HDCP 1.1 compliant
- Built-in default EDID
- Able to read and store the EDID of monitors/projectors/TVs
- Prevent computers from deactivating inactive HDMI ports
- Able to write EDID into the AT-HDSync or the DVI monitors/projectors
- Maintain HDMI video resolution
- RS-232 control allows users to program EDID infomation directly into the unit
AT-HDSync allows your HDMI source boot directly from AT-HDSync, so users can detach the monitor from the HDMI connection at any time while installing. It can also read and store the EDID of your HDMI display and even let you modify the EDID and upload the modified EDID to displays.
Atlona Technologies AT-HDSync HDMI EDID Recorder-Writer with Serial Control is a device that can emulate the EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) information. It stores the EDID information and recalls a default EDID setting in non-volatile memory that supports HDCP handshaking. AT-HDSync allows your HDMI source boot directly from AT-HDSync, so users will not have to worry about losing EDID in a complex set-up which is commonly an issue. It can also read and store the EDID of your HDMI display and even let you modify the EDID and upload the modified EDID to displays (for display manufactures only). The AT-HDSync can also generate a missing Hot Plug, which sometimes is missing and therefore the HDCP and EDID handshake can't happen. The HDSync will stay inline to maintain the Hot Plug at all the time.
Note: Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) is a standard data format that contains information about a monitor and its capabilities, including vendor details, maximum resolution, color characteristics, factory pre-set timings, and frequency range limits. Note: There may be references to DDC (Display Data Channel) when discussing EDID, and this information is the same as EDID.
Why not buy this Atlona Technologies AT-HDSync HDMI EDID Capture Recorder-Writer with Serial Control today?
Atlona Technologies AT-HDSync HDMI EDID Capture Recorder-Writer with Serial Control Specifications:
- HDMI compliance: HDMI 1.3c
- DVI compliance: DVI 1.0
- HDCP compliant: Yes
- Video bandwidth: Single-link 225MHz (6.75Gbps)
- Video support: Up to 1080p60 & WUXGA (1920x1200@60Hz)
- Input: 1x HDMI + 1x RS-232
- Output: 1x HDMI
- HDMI connector: Type A (19-pin female)
- RS-232 connector: DE-9 (9-pin D-sub female)
- Model dimensions: 91 x 80 x 27mm (3.6" x 3.1" x 1.1")
- Power supply: 5V DC
|True HDMI High Speed Cables - Latest Versions - All Lengths|
|Atlona Portable HDMI Signal Generator - B-Stock|
Price: $399.99Today's price: $249.95
(You Save: 38%)
|HD Monitor with HDMI VGA and Component Inputs - B-Stock|
Price: $499.99Today's price: $299.95
(You Save: 40%)
Applications: There are many different variations of of where the HDSync could be used; however we will describe a few major applications below:
1. User set-up is Source-->Matrix Switch-->cat5 extenders-->AV receiver-->Display. It is very often that different manufactures work with EDID data and how they pass it to the source. Without the proper EDID, user will not get a correct video nor audio formats sent by the source. In this application, user can experience a few issues:
- a. Incorrect Color Space - which will results green or pink image
- b. Incorrect Audio Formats - which will result 2-channels audio instead of Dolby Digital or DTS
c. Incorrect Video resolutions - which will result 720p instead of 1080p
The solution to this problem would be using an HDsync to learn EDID of the receiver (AVR) and then placing the HDSync between the source and matrix switch. Once done, the source will think that it is connected to the display rather than going through 4 levels of sources described above. The issue is now fixed.
2. User has the same application as above and getting no signal on the TV. If all the cables are working fine, the problem is going to be a Hot Plug, as Hot Plug is a spike of voltage that source has to receive in order to start a handshake. The HDSync will establish this Hot Plug and Tv will get the signal.
3. User has a few computers connected to a switcher and every time the switcher is selecting a different computer, the computer thinks that it is no longer connected to a monitor and disables the HDMI/DVI port and it takes 30 seconds to establish the connection again once the switcher goes back to that computer. The HDSync can sit in between the computer and the Switch and maintain constant Hot Plug which will result the computer's output to be active at all the time and therefore will result fast switching.
HDTV Supply received back to our company today this product of which the buyer did not want and did not open the box. It is new and sold with a 10 year Atlona warranty, a 30 day No-Hassle return and Free U.S. Based Lifetime Tech support from us. You can buy it for 15% off the List Price and includes free UPS insured ground shipping within the U.S. 50 states. It ships from California. It is sold First Come-First-Serve and it won't last long so call 800-841-9238 right now and place your order.
|EDID Cheater w/16-Preset EDID Modes Up To 4K - $75|
Price: $149.95Today's price: $74.95
(You Save: 50%)
HDTV Supply has this AT-HDSync in stock in our California warehouse so place your order at the above ADD TO CART button by 11AM PST and it can ship today or call us at 800-841-9238 to place your order.
Q: When should this AT-HDSync be used?
A: The AT-HDSync is useful in complex HDMI installations, such as retail showroom demonstration systems that share numerous sources, amplifiers, and displays in a single system. For custom integration applications, the adapter can be used to minimize sync time on displays and to ensure consistent performance by troublesome devices.
HDTV Supply and Atlona have teamed up and offers a 10 Year Warranty on all NEW Atlona Electronic Products and a Lifetime Warranty on cable products when Atlona products are purchased from this HDTV Supply site.
HDTV Supply and Atlona have teamed up and warrants Atlona products will substantially perform to their published specifications and will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use, conditions and service. Under its Limited Product Warranty, Atlona, at its sole discretion, will either (a) repair or facilitate the repair of defective products within a reasonable period of time, restore products to their proper operating condition and return defective products free of any charge for necessary parts, labor and shipping or (b) replace and return, free of charge, any defective products with direct replacement or with similar products deemed by Atlona to perform substantially the same function as the original products or (c) refund the pro-rated value based on the remaining term of the warranty period, not to exceed MSRP, in cases where products are beyond repair and/or no direct or substantially similar replacement products exist. Repair, replacement or refund of Atlona's products is the purchaser's exclusive remedy and Atlona's liability does not extend to any other damages, incidental, consequential or otherwise.
This Limited Product Warranty extends to the original end-user purchaser of Atlona's products and is non- transferable to any subsequent purchaser(s) or owner(s) of these products and the Limited Product Warranty Period begins on the date of purchase by the end-purchaser. The date contained on the end-purchaser 's sales or delivery receipt is the proof purchase date. For more info contact Atlona at 877-536-3976 or HDTV Supply at 800-841-9238.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Atlona HDMI EDID Capture Recorder-Writer or Call 800-841-9238