Atlona HDBaseT Receiver over Single CAT5e/6/7 w/IR, RS-232, and Ethernet
10 Year Warranty & Free U.S. Based Lifetime Tech Support
Go the distance of up to 328ft (100m) at 4Kx2K with the Atlona HDBaseT receiver. With pass through support of up to 4Kx2K, 1920x1200, IR, RS-232, bi-directional Ethernet, as well as Lossy and Lossless audio signals over a single CAT cable, the HDRX-RSNET provides an affordable high quality solution for your audio/video needs.
Power of One, for All
Leave behind the power cable on your receiver. With the latest feature of power over Ethernet (PoE) the HDRX receives power from the transmitter.
Go the Distance
Using the correct CAT cable and a compatible transmitter, the HDRX-RSNET can send signals up to 330ft (100m). Receive up to 330ft (100m) of uninterrupted signal over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable with the latest HDBaseT technology of the HDRX-RSNET.
One Line for All
The HDRX-RSNET allows for you to combine audio, video, bi-directional IR, RS-232, bi-directional Ethernet pass through, and power in a single CAT5e/6/7 cable, using the latest HDBaseT technology.
Bi-directional Ethernet pass through allows you to send internet to source or display depending on the placement of your router. Use a compatible transmitter to send Ethernet up to 330ft
Compatible with all 3rd party controllers and IR remote controls, bi-directional control through IR ports and bi-directional signals through RS-232 for receiving commands and sending feedback to a 3rd party controller.
Out of Sight, Out of Mind
New smaller form factor and single line feature allow for the HDRX-IR to be mounted behind a TV or rack without any unsightly cables hanging down or boxes to distract from your video or presentation.
AT-HDTX-RSNET - Atlona HDBaseT Transmitter over single CAT5e/6/7 w/IR, RS-232, and Ethernet
Atlona HDBaseT Receiver over Single CAT5e/6/7 w/IR, RS-232, and Ethernet Features:
- Pass through support of all 3D formats
- Power over CAT cable (PoE)
- Locking HDMI port
- Field serviceable firmware port
- Includes dual purpose wall/rack mount ears
- DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD audio pass-through
- Utilizing the latest HDBaseT technology the HDRX-RSNET allows you to send IR, RS-232, video and audio signals over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable.
- With the new PoE (power over Category Cable) feature there's no need for a power source for your receiver; simply connect your receiver to a compatible transmitter to power on.
- Compatible with all 3rd party controllers and IR remote controls, bi-directional control through IR ports and bi-directional signals through RS-232 for receiving commands and sending feedback to a 3rd party controller