ATLONA PC-HD DOWN CONVERTER- Discontinued
ATLONA PC-HD DOWN CONVERTER
The AT-HD-AVSC is a high performance and multi- format Video Scan Converter. It is designed to convert not only PC but also HDTV video to interlaced NTSC/PAL and component output. It is ideal for use in applications like video conference, home theater, business presentation, lecturing room where high resolution PC or HDTV signal needs to be converted to interlaced component, composite or s-video signals. NTSC and Pal formats are supported.
ATLONA PC-HD DOWN CONVERTER Features:
- Switch on the back to select PC or HDTV input
- Down converts to NTSC or PAL, component output.
- Supports high resolution PC input up to UXGA (1600x1200@60Hz) and HDTV input up to 1080i@60Hz.
- Output video format is selectable between Composite/S-Video and Component (YCbCr).
- Supports high input refresh rate up to 140Hz (VGA)
- Additional HD-15 and 3RCA connectors for looping through PC and HDTV input signal.
- Adjustable image scaling; Pan, Position and Zoom.
- Advanced 2-D flicker filter ensures flicker-free picture.
- Aspect adjustment for wide-screen HDTV Source.
- Adjustable contrast, brightness, color, sharpness.
- Last state memory recall ( all settings will be saved if the converter is turned off or unplugged from the electricity )
- Useful function-over scan, freeze, test pattern, magnifier.
- Adjustment and control through RS-232 interface.
- Remote control, OSD operation display.
ATLONA PC-HD DOWN CONVERTER Specifications:
- Input terminals:
- PC on HD-15
- HDTV or SDTV on 3 RCA (YPbPr or YCbCr)
- Input Resolutions:
- PC resolution list:
- VGA@60Hz up to 140Hz refresh rate
- SVGA@60Hz up to 120Hz refresh rate
- XGA@60Hz up to 85Hz refresh rate
- SXGA@60Hz refresh rate
- UXGA@60Hz refresh rate
- HDTV resolution list:
- 480i & 480p @ 60Hz
- 576i & 576p @ 50Hz
- 720p @ 50 & 60Hz
- 1080i @48, 50 & 60Hz
- Output terminals:
- Composite video on RCA,
- S-Video on mini-din,
- Component on 3RCA (YCbCr)
- PC pass through on HD-15
- HDTV pass through on 3 RCA (YPbPr / YCbCr)
- Output system:
- NTSC or PAL interlaced video.
- YCbCr component.
- Front panel control, IR remote control,
- RS-232 control.
- Power: DC 5V/2A center: positive
- Dimensions: 8(W) x 6(D) x 2(H)inch
- Weight: 4LB
- Package Includes:
- AT-HD-AVSC ( PC or HDTV to Component/S-Video/Composite Down Converter )
- 3ft Composite Video Cable
- 3ft S-Video Cable
- 3ft Component Video cable
- 3ft VGA Cable
- Application Software
- IR Remote Control
- Power Supply
- Instructions Manual
Why not buy this ATLONA PC-HD DOWN CONVERTER today?
3 Year Limited Warranty: HDTV Supply includes a 3 year warranty on all Atlona products which warrants that (a) its products (the "Product") will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
Atlona 3 Year Warranty Terms and Conditions: In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys and Atlona Support Teams must verify the product is eligible for warranty. A warranty number will then be issued to the customer along with the Warranty Form. Both the Warranty Number and the Warranty Form must be completely filled out printed and shipped along with the product. Shipped replacements for will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 5 Year warranty for this Atlona product. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the ATLONA PC-HD DOWN CONVERTER- Discontinued or Call 800-841-9238