HD Monitor w/HDMI, VGA and Component Inputs
Supports Resolutions from 640 x 480 to 1920 x 1200 and 480p to 1080p
This Atlona 7" PRO HD Monitor with HDMI VGA and Component Inputs (up to 1080p or 1920 x 1200) is 7" testing monitor designed for those looking to test cabling and the installation of different components. This monitor is useful where displays are in a remote location or not yet present. This portable display will recognize any HDMI, DVI, VGA or Component Video source at resolutions up to 1080p or 1920 x 1200 (including a huge variety of other HDTV and Computer Resolutions), and allow integrators and installers to observe both audio and video signals in real time. The AT-DIS7-PROHD can be used to test 3D sources, even though it is not a 3D monitor; however when 3D signal will be sent to it, the monitor will display that it is receiving 3D content.
The AT-DIS7-PROHD is featured with tripod inputs on top and bottom of the unit and also the ability to be rack-mounted (size 4U). The Rack Ears could be purchased separately.
Atlona 7" PRO HD Monitor with HDMI VGA and Component Inputs (up to 1080p or 1920 x 1200) Features:
- 7" PRO HDMI, DVI, VGA and Component Testing Display
- Supports Resolutions from 640 x 480 to 1920 x 1200 and 480p to 1080p
- HDMI 1.3c input which is fully compatible with DVI and able to accept all VESA DVI Resolutions
- HD15 input for testing VGA signals and component signals (VGA to Component Adapter is included)
- HDCP Compliant and will display whether the content coming via HDMI/DVI is HDCP or not, perfect for troubleshooting.
- Professional Quality Display, offers great brightness and contracts
- Capable of 3D testing, when 3D content is being sent, the monitor will display a message "3D Content is being Received"
- Built-in Speakers
- Manual panel button control
Atlona 7" PRO HD Monitor with HDMI VGA and Component Inputs (up to 1080p or 1920 x 1200) Applications:
- Residential or Commercial Installation. The AT-DIS7-PROHD is a very handy (must have) tool which helps to make sure that all cables, extenders, switchers, AV receivers are passing proper signal before the installation is finished. Most installations are done far before the displays arrive; Therefore DIS7-PROHD is a perfect tool to make sure everything works. The DIS7-PROHD is recommended to be used with AT-HD800 (HDMI Signal Generator) and it will allow installer to test every resolution, HDCP, EDID and even 3D.
- Cable, Source Manufactures. Manufactures could be using DIS7-PROHD in their QC department to make sure certain frequencies and resolutions are working.
- Monitoring. The AT-DIS7-PROHD is a perfect addition to any rack unit, allows user monitor all signals which are going out and troubleshoot without walking around the building to look at the display which could be 100Ős of ft away. User can purchase a set of rack mounting ears: AT-RK-DIS7PRO. Total size would be 4U
- Broadcast. The AT-DIS7-PROHD is a perfect tool for any camera man or video operator who wants to quickly see what is being recorded or view some footage. The DIS7-PROHD has a tripod connection on top and bottom.
Why not buy this Atlona 7" PRO HD Monitor with HDMI VGA and Component Inputs (up to 1080p or 1920 x 1200) today?
Recently Viewed Items