The AS-4X1 is a four stereo input, one stereo output audio switcher. The AS-4X1 includes an internal monitor amp and speaker. The monitor amp can drive external headphones or stereo speakers. It also features a peak LED indicator for each channel to guard against input overload. The 50kHz bandwidth and 85dB S/N assures clean audio. The inputs and outputs are unbalanced line level type with phono (RCA) connectors. RS-232 remote control is optional. DC powered for field applications.
Burst AS-4X1R 4x1 Stereo Audio Switcher w/RS232 Specifications:
- Input/Output: 1 Volt standard video
- Input Impedance: HiZ or 75 Ohms 1%, looping (jumper/switch selected)
- Output Impedance: 75 Ohms 1%
- Video Connector: BNC, 4 pin MiniDIN for Y/C option
- Output Protection: Open or Short, infinite duration
- Video Standard: Both NTSC and PAL
- Gain: Unity
- Bandwidth: 25 MHz @ 1 dB
- Diff Gain: 0.1%
- Diff Phase: 0.1 deg
- S/N: 60 dB
- Crosstalk: 60 dB
- Switching: Vertical Interval
- Size: 4.1 W x 5.5 D x 1.5 H inches
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
Why not buy this Burst AS-4X1R 4x1 Stereo Audio Switcher w/RS232 today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Burst AS-4X1R 4x1 Stereo Audio Switcher w/RS232 or Call 800-841-9238