AIR Remote is a dedicated hardware remote control that ensures convenient daily operation. AIR Remote provides instant access to all significant operation parameters such as global volume, reference levels, preset recall as well as solo and mute status for each monitor. The AIR Remote is powered through a `TC Link' cable which is connected any AIR monitor.
Dynaudio AIR Remote - Hardware Remote control Features:
- Global volume control
- Recall and Storage of three Reference levels
- Mute and Solo of individual speakers
- Preset recall
- Central master level adjustment of all connected monitors
- Large friendly potentiometer with "analog feel"
- Instant access of three different user defined
- Reference Level settings
- Instant Preset Recall function up to 4 presets.
- This way you can easily switch between different setups from your listening position
- Mute/unmute and solo function for each monitor in the setup
Dynaudio AIR Remote - Hardware Remote control Specification:
- Weight: 5 lbs.
Why not buy this Dynaudio AIR Remote - Hardware Remote control today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Dynaudio AIR Remote - Hardware Remote control or Call 800-841-9238