Pyro AV SDI2DV DV-to-SDI Bi-Directional Video Converter
DV to SDI with Embedded Audio Bi-Directional Professional Video Converter Dual Link SDI Converter is a bidirectional DV to SDI converter with embedded audio functionality for affiliates, broadcasters, producers, studios and the portable NLE markets. The embedded audio transmitter and receiver conform to SMPTE 272M-A (audio at 48kHz, synchronous to video).
Pyro AV SDI2DV DV-to-SDI Bi-Directional Video Converter Feathers:
- 1394 bus powered
- 6-pin and 4-pin 1394 ports
- 12V XLR Battery Input
- Dual BNC's for 10 bit SDI I/O
- Dual BNC's for VITC I/O
- RS-422 Machine Control via 9 pin D Sub
- Low Profile, lightweight design for portability
- Bi-directional conversion
- Embedded Digital Stereo Audio at 48 KHz
- SMPTE time code support
- Analog VITC Support
- DVITC Support
- Seamless operation with Betacam SX equivalents to the Sony BVW-55, such as the DNW-A25
Pyro AV SDI2DV DV-to-SDI Bi-Directional Video Converter Specifications:
- - Microsoft Windows 2000 or XP
- - Intel Pentium IV 1.2 GHz or higher
- - 256 MB of RAM
- - FireWire/IEEE 1394 interface
- - All iMac, iBook, Powerbook or G4 with FireWire/1394 interface
- - OS: OS 9.x, OS 10, OSX Jaguar
- - DV/i.LINK/FireWire/IEEE 1394 interface
- Capture Resolution:
- - Capture Resolution
- - NTSC: 720 x 480 @ 30 frames/second
- - PAL: 720 x 576 @ 25 frames/second
- - Capture in DV video format
- - Audio capture in 48 KHz (16 bit)
- Enable device control as well as original time code by connecting your deck to the Dual Link SDI Converter via the RS-422 port.
- The Dual Link SDI Converter switches between "decode" and "encode" modes via the "Decode/Encode" button.
Power: The Dual Link SDI Converter can be powered 3 ways:
- 6 Pin FireWire (1394 Bus Power from your computer)
- 12V XLR Pack Battery Input
- DC Power Input
DV 1394a I/O
- Connect the Dual Link SDI Converter to your computer via the 6-Pin or 4-Pin 1394/FireWire Connection. The FireWire ports are bidirectional and support both the import and export of the video/audio. Note that the 4-Pin port does not supply power to the Dual Link SDI Converter.
SDI/VITC I/O: For SDI Input:
- Connect the SDI output of your video source (i.e.: a Betacam Deck) to the "SDI IN" port of the Dual Link SDI Converter.
For SDI Output:
- Connect the "SDI OUT" port of the Dual Link SDI Converter to the SDI input of your video device (i.e.: Betacam Deck, Monitor, et cetera). If your deck supports VITC (vertical interval time code), connect the VITC output from your deck to the "VITC IN" on the Dual Link SDI Converter as well as VITC input from your deck to the "VITC OUT" of the device.
- Pyro AV Dual Link SDI Converter
- 6' (foot) Six to Six Pin 1394
- Power Supply
- User Guides
- Box Dimensions 10.5"W x 8.75"H x 3.25"D
Why not buy this Pyro AV SDI2DV DV-to-SDI Bi-Directional Video Converter today?
|DVI to HD-SDI Converter Scaler|
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Pyro AV SDI2DV DV-to-SDI Bi-Directional Video Converter or Call 800-841-9238