AVM208-USA gives the benefit of two users to be able to control eight computers with simultaneous non-blocking access. It is packed with advance features and this advanced KVM rack solution offers incredible value for money. It is designed for use in server rooms and high density PC environments by multiple and simultaneous users. A reliable and flexible solution, it is engineered to control environments where reliable operation is essential, even across mixed operating systems. It has an advanced On-Screen Display, 1900x1440 video resolution, flash upgradeable firmware and individual user profiling.
Adder AVM208-USA Matrix - 2x8 KVM Switch VGA PS/2 Features:
- Matrix firmware can be Flash upgrade
- Exceptionally high video quality with screen resolution up to 1900 x 1440
- Can be desk or rack mounted
- Two Keyboard Video monitor and Mouse ports allow simultaneous access
Why not buy this Adder AVM208-USA Matrix - 2x8 KVM Switch VGA PS/2 today?
Adder AVM208-USA Matrix - 2x8 KVM Switch VGA PS/2 Specifications:
- CPU Connectors
- 8 x 15 way HDD Female for CPU video.
- 8 x 6 way mini DIN Female for CPU keyboard.
- 8 x 6 way mini DIN Female for CPU mouse.
- KVM Connectors
- 2 x 6 way mini DIN female for controlling keyboards.
- 2 x 6 way mini DIN female for controlling mice.
- 2 x 15 way HD D female for controlling monitors.
- 1 x 5V DC 2A power inlets for external PSU.
- 1 x D9 way female for Flash upgrade, RS232 control, expansion and remote connectivity accessories.
- Advanced On Screen Display: Up to 16 different passwords and user profiles can be stored on the Matrix
- Flash upgradeable firmware: As new drivers are released, free upgrades can be downloaded from the ADDER website.
- Front panel keys: Used for selecting users and channels manually. Also used for selecting auto-scan.
- Front panel display
- 7 Segment display (red) shows the currently selected CPU.
- 7 Segment display (green) shows the currently selected user.
- Indicators show keyboard and mouse activity.
- Selection methods: Convenient switching using On Screen Display menu, selectable keyboard hot-key, 3 button mouse, front panel key or RS232 serial control.
- Hot connection of devices: Device can be connected to many running PCs without reboot by using the keyboard and mouse reset feature.
- On the fly configuration: The Matrix can be configured using the OSD menu.Hot-keyUser definable hot-key commands can be used for quick channel selection.
- Expandable: Where the size of your installation is beyond the scope of a single Matrix, additional units can be cascaded. This will allow you to use multiple units to provide a video-switching network.
- Auto-scan: The Matrix can be set to automatically scan all ports or all active ports at a user definable rate.
- Automatic mouse conversion: PS/2, IntelliMouse and RS232 Type mice are all supported between switch and CPUs. Controlling mouse/trackball is PS/2 type.
- Mouse control of OSD menu.
- Name search facility in OSD menu.
- Users may select exclusive or shared computer access.
- Keyboard and mouse reset features for each user port.
- Optional CPU reminder banner may be transparent and moved around the screen.Upload and download of OSD configurations to a PC file or Excel spreadsheet.
- Cascaded units do not need to be configured.
- Physical: 8 Port - All metal case (WxDxH) 482x205x45 mm
- Power: 5V DC, 2A.
- EMC: 89/336/EEC CE marked
- LVD: 73/23/EEC>
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Adder AVM208-USA Matrix - 2x8 KVM Switch VGA PS/2 or Call 800-841-9238