8x5 HDMI Matrix Switch
8x5 HDMI Matrix Routing Switcher w/ Full EDID Management/Learning
8x5 HDMI Matrix Routing Switcher SB-5685-LCMis a 8 input and 5 output matrix switch. This switcher has a capability to transfer data at speeds up to 6.75 Gbps, empowering 1080p HDMI format and Uxga/wuxga/dvi resolution to all High Definition quality display screen. HD signals could be chosen and disseminated to any 5 outputs at the same time. The Switcher is guaranteed as being completely HDMI and HDCP compatible, with ROHS, CE, FCC accreditation. It may work smoothly with high resolution HDMI sources routed to HDMI monitors, screens, and projector or sound receivers. The matrix provides automatic discovery of the monitors EDID.
8x5 HDMI Matrix Switch Features:
- It is CEC/HDCP 2.0 compliant, supports DVI format and provides HDMI video w/embedded audio.
- 8x HDMI computerized source units matrix routed to a 5x HDMI displays.
- Seven capacity key control and worldwide eight EDID modes for HDTV resolutions.
- Data transfer rates of upto 6.75 Gbps (with 340mb Hzlink clock rate), Fully compatible with High Definition Multimedia Interface (1.4 a) 3D formats.
- Computerized Video TMDS arranges Resolution upto 1080pixel-60 with Deep shade 36-touch.
- Computerized Audio Support : Dolby Digital, DolbyTrueHD, Dolby DigitalPlug/ex,DTS, DTS-EX, DTS-HD, PCM, DTS-HD Master, Pcm2, Lpcm2
- Window based GUI control by means of RS-232 port
- Infra Red remote control for wireless handling
- Unbiased gathering RS-232 controller (through straightforward ASCII)
- Supports Worldwide control capacities: Off/enter/all/recall/memory/edid/lock
- Installed EDID modes: Fss/h24-3d/h24-3d-M/h36-3d/h36-3d-M/dvi-D 1280x1024-60hz/ DVI-D 1920x1200-60hz/auto
- External modes: Learning mode.
- Supports Infra-Red Remote and Infra-Red Extender with range upto 1000 feet (approx 300m) Maximum.
- EDID setup by means of Internal modes.
8x5 HDMI Matrix Switch Specs:
- Type of HDMI Switcher: 8x HDMI inputs To 5x HDMI Outputs Matrix Switcher
- HDMI Support: HD 1080p-@60Hz, H36-bit Deep color, 3D (1.4a) formats.
- HDCP/CEC Support: HDCP 2.0 Compliant, CEC Compliant.
- Video Bandwidth: Double Data Rates:340Mhz, Total 6.75Gbps bandwidth
- Digital Video Support: Full HD resolution : 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i / 1080p
- Digital Audio Support:Multi Audio Formats 5.1 / 7.1, MAT(MLP) Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS, DTS-ES 6.1, DTS-HD, DTS-HD-HRA, DTS-HD Master,(PCM-2CH)
- Controls: IR Remote Controller, IR External port x 1 (OD 3.5mm Ear phone Jack), Select & Function buttons on front panel, RS-232 series interface
- Source Status: Automatically Scan Sources Inputs via LED
- Function Control Key: ALL / OFF / RECALL / ENTER / MEMORY / LOCK / EDID
- Infrared Frequency: 38KHz
- IR External Distance: ~1000 feet / 300 meters maximum.
- HDMI I/O Connector: HDMI Type A - SMD 19pin Female Type
- Temperature: 32°F-100°F Operation (0°C-38°C)
- Power Supply:DC12V / 5A, Universal world wide Type 50/60Hz, 100~230 VAC
- Approvals: CE, FCC,Erp, WEEE, REACH.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19* x 9.85 x 1.75 in (482x250x44 mm) *with rack mount bracket
- Weight: 2.40 Kgs / 4.0 lb
- Chassis Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- Power Consumption: 3500 mA Maximum
- Rack Mount: Rack Mount 1RU High 19in Rack Mount (with rack mount)
|8-8 HDMI Matrix with Built-in IPad & Android WIFI Control|
Price: $3,999.95Today's price: $1,749.95
(You Save: 56%)
|8x8 HDMI Switcher - Fast Switching Time & LAN Control|
Price: $2,999.95Today's price: $1,449.95
(You Save: 52%)
|8x8 Matrix HDMI Switch w/LAN Control & 4K|
Price: $4,999.95Today's price: $1,499.95
(You Save: 70%)
|6x6 HDMI Matrix Switcher w/Rack Ears-4K-76% Off|
Price: $4,199.00Today's price: $999.95
(You Save: 76%)
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for this new, fast growing 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment. The chips sets we use support the below 3D formats and work with many of our HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 compliant devices. This device supports these 3D formats:
- Side-by-Side 3D Format
- Top-and-Bottom 3D Format
- Blu-ray 3D Format
- Frame packing
- and more
- Sony PS3 with the 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV models HR21-100 and the HR24 high definition receiver.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 1.4 cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
Q: You have a great selection of 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switchers, do you have a comparison of them?
A: Yes, see our UNDER $2,000 8X8 HDMI MATRIX COMPARISON to help you make a decision.
Q: Can I use unpowered HDMI over CAT5/6 extenders with this matrix?
A: We don't recommend them with our matrices, or anyone else's, due to them consuming power from the matrix and the matrices are not designed to power many external devices.
Consider the example of 9 - HDMI balun transmitters that need 0.5a amp each to power it times 9 or 4.5 amps the matrix would have to supply. The power supply of this matrix is rated at 12v at 5 amp so in that example the matrix would probably break down and your warranty may be voided. See the companion powered HDMI extenders in the above OPTIONS that have 2-AC adapters.
HDMI cables with built-in boosters also consume power and we don't recommend more than 2, if at all. You must use our low power ones, also.
Q: I've made EDID changes but don't see an affect.
A: When you make changes to the EDID, you need to either power cycle the display or change the inputs. This forces the display to relock onto the source.
Q: Would I be able to used an HDMI connection for audio only going to my audio receiver. This way I could get True HD Audio. Will this output work how I am describing?
A: Yes, provided you do not turn On a display device that might be connected to the Output of your audio receiver. Some older displays do not have the ability to decode anything other than 2 channel stereo and when connected to a receiver via HDMI.
Q: I have a PC with HDMI out, how do I set it up?
A: When your computer boots up, it looks for an EDID (extended display identification data) from the display to tell it what monitor is connected and what resolution to output. During boot up of the computer you should have ONLY one output selected to one input at a time so that the computer gets the EDID of the display that is selected. If you have multiple outputs selected to one computer, the computer will read the EDID of the last output selected to it. If all your displays are the same, or all displays are capable of running at the same resolution then this step does not matter.
Q: The front panel power light comes on but there is no LED numbers in the display, what do I do?
A: For tech support always call 800-841-9238.
HDTV Supply includes a 3 Year Limited Warranty on all Shinybow products. The warranty states that (a) its products (the will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys and Shinybows Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 5 Year warranty for all Shinybow products. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 8x5 HDMI Matrix Switch or Call 800-841-9238
8x5 HDMI Matrix Switch
Recently Viewed Items