The 8x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher is an HDMI 1.3 matrix switcher & supports EDID learning & is controllable via IR remote, front panel, RS232 and Ethernet (optional). The 8x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher allows any of the 8-input to be routed to any of the 16 outputs, or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination.
8x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher Features:
- 10.2Gbit/s data rate (340MHZ)
- Built-in the HDCP internal management, DVI 1.0, HDMI 1.3
- Built-in EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) and DDC management
- High resolution displaying, up to 1080P, 1920 x1200@60Hz, HDTV compatible
- Lip-Sync pass through
- 340 MHz (up to 16 bit Y-U-V 444 supported @ 1080p)
- Deep color supported (XV color supported)
- Dolby digital-true HD, DTS-HD supported
- CEC protocol pass through
- RS-232 serial control port, using serial commands
- IR remote control
- TCP/IP control (optional)
- W483 x H130 x D260mm (3U high, full rack wide)
- For worldwide compatibility, all models are equipped with an internal, auto-switching power supply that meets or exceeds all appropriate safety certifications
- 9 Global presets, to save and recall the function
- Quick switching speed: 200ns (Max)
- LED indicators
Why not buy this 8x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher today?
8x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher Specs:
- Output 16 HDMI
- Output Connector Female HDMI
- Output Level T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V
- Output Impedance 75(Ohm)
- Video Input
- Input 8 HDMI
- Input Connector Female HDMI
- Input Level T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V
- Input Impedance 75(Ohm)
- Video General
- Gain 0 dB
- Video Signal HDMI 1.3 standard full digital T.M.D.S signal
- Switching Speed 200ns (Max.)
- Bandwidth 340MHz [10.2Gbps]
- Max Time-delay 5nS (±1nS)
- Crosstalk <-50dB@5MHz
- HDCP Compliant Yes
- EDID and DDC Management Supports Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) and Display Data Channel (DDC) data using DVI and HDMI standards, EDID and DDC signals are actively buffered. The built-in EDID/DDC database can analyze these two signals, mix them, and realize the handshake of them internally.
- Power Supply AC Power 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption 25Watts
- Connectors Type A [19-pin female], RS-232 DE-9 [9-pin D-sub female]
- Dimensions 17.31" (19" with Ears) x 7 x 12.69" [440 x
- 178 x 322mm]
- Weight 19lbs [8.62kg]
|True HDMI High Speed Cables - Latest Versions - All Lengths|
|HDMI to CAT5 Adapter to 330' w/one cable & Remote IR, 3D & 2D|
Price: $399.95Today's price: $299.95
(You Save: 25%)
|8x16 HDMI Matrix Switch Over Coax Cables to 1,500 Feet|
Price: $4,999.95Today's price: $2,499.95
(You Save: 50%)
Q: This 8x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher has CEC, what is CEC?
A: This 8x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher features CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) allowing your HDTV's remote to manage up to ten devices that are connected via HDMI (such as Blu-ray Disc players or home theater receivers) with no special programming needed. For example, you can use your remote to turn on your TV, your player, and your receiver at the same time, and adjust the system volume with one button. All devices must support CEC, though.
Most major TV manufacturers now support CEC, and an HDTV with HDMI 1.3 will likely have the technology. Manufacturers call it by different names; LG Electronics, for instance, calls its implementation SimpleLink, whereas Toshiba calls its version CE-Link. Interoperability isn't mandatory, so some manufacturers limit control to their own products; Sony, for one, allows only Sony-to-Sony communication.
HDTV Supply includes a 3 Year Limited Warranty on this 8x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher. The warranty states that (a) its products (the will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the 8x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective 8x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the 8x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 5 Year warranty for this 8x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 8x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher w/EDID, CEC & LAN Control or Call 800-841-9238
8x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher w/EDID, CEC & LAN Control
Recently Viewed Items