Professional RTCom 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher
With RT-HS88M from RTCom you will be able to switch 8 high definition audio/video signals 8 identical displays simultaneously. Because it is a matrix switcher, the device gives you liberty to route any of the input to any output and the same input can also be generated to multiple outputs or any combination of both. It is HDCP compliant which means it is legal and there is no chances for piracy and can be controlled via RS-232, LAN(TCP/IP), infrared and front panel buttons. The switcher is also provided with a remote control so that user has full command over the device from distant locations.
Compatible with HDMI 1.3 versions, it supports multiple resolutions up to 1080p@ 60Hz with 36-bit color depth, Dolby True HD, DTS-HD. It also features a built-in external EDID read function that support any HDTV with maximum resolution.
Professional RTCom 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher Features:
- Switching modes: Any 8 x 8 select switching, single input to multi-output
- Compliant to HDMI V1.3, Use Silicon Image's HDMI V1.3 chips
- Various User Interfaces Using RS-232C, IR Remote Control (see 8X8 below pic) and LAN, Front Keys
- HDCP Compliant at all output channels
- Built in external EDID read function - These HDMI matrix switchers have EEPROM to save EDID data from the display and supports any HDTV with maximum resolutions. They support even non-VESA (Video Electronics Standards Association) resolutions including projectors with unique resolutions. This function is easy to set up by the user.
- Built noise protection circuit in each input and output ports
- Exhibition video display system
- Control of Home Theater system
Why not buy this Professional RTCom 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher today?
These 8x8 Matrix Switchers can be used with:
- All HDMI 1.3 compliant devices as well as with older 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 versions
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- An APPLE TV with HDMI outputs
- Any PC video card with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- and other similar devices.
|8x9 HDMI Matrix Switcher - LCD Display|
Price: $5,999.95Today's price: $1,499.95
(You Save: 75%)
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this product. The warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended Warranty for this product. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Professional RTCom 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher or Call 800-841-9238
|User Manual for the 6x6 HDMI Matrix Switcher|
User Manual for the 6x6 HDMI Matrix Switcher