This 5X1 HDMI Switcher supports 2D & 3D & CEC. By simply pressing a button on the remote you can select your desired HDMI source to be routed to a high definition display. CEC allows HDMI units to control each other CEC devices & allows the user to operate multiple CEC devices with one remote control.
5x1 HDMI Switch With CEC & 3D Features:
- Switch between 5 sources: This switcher allows up to five HDMI devices such as a DVD player, satellite receiver or set-top receiver to connect to a single HDTV display.
- Each Port is compatible with HDMI 1.1, HDMI 1.2 and HDMI 1.3 signals
- Supports both AC-coupled and DC-coupled inputs
- Supports for 8-bit, 10-bit, and 12-bit deep color per channel
- Transfer bit rates up to 2.25 Gpbs per channel.
- Optimized Equalization for Enhanced Signal Integrity
- IR controlled Switching or manual switching.
- CEC passby
- HDCP compliant
- Boosts signal: Signal enhancement circuitry can be activated with the touch of a button, instantly boosting long-distance signals back to hi-def clarity.
- This switcher maintains the source signals 480p, 780p, 1080i or 1080p resolution.
Compact design: Designed to maintain a low profile, this switcher easily fits into any home theater system.
- 5 HDMI Inputs, 1 Output
- Variable Signal Boosting for Long Cable
- Multi-unit Linking
- LED Indicator Lights
- IR Remote
- Versatile - Home or Commercial Use
- Senses the input source ports automatically & bypasses the port without a signal.
- Remembers the active input source port(s) by pressing the "RESET" button on the remote control which then goes to this input source port automatically when restarting.
- Switch to the last plugged input source port automatically when hot pluging
Why not buy this 5x1 HDMI Switch With CEC today?
5x1 HDMI Switcher w/CEC & 3D & Built in Booster Specs:
- Supports HDMI 1.3
- Supports HDCP1.0&1.2
- Supports 3DTV
- Supported resolution: 1080P/1080i/720P/576P/480P/576i/480i
- Supports deep color up to 36bit
- Supports transfer bit rates up to 2.25Gpbs/per channel
- Supports tmds clock frequency range: 25~225Mhz
- Support audio format: LPCM,Dolby-AC3,DTS7.1,DSD/Dolby TrueHD/ DTS-HD Master Audio.
- Input Tmds Signal:0.5-1.0 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal:5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Power supply: DC5V
- HDMI output cable distance:≤15m（if need longer, amplifier is needed ）
- Operating temperature range: -5 to +55℃(-41 to +95℉)
- Operating humidity range:5 to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- Product size:117mm L x 64mm W x 25mm H
5x1 HDMI Switcher Package Includes:
- 1 - 5x1 HDMI Switcher
- 1 - IR Remote control
- 1 - 5V Universal Power Supply
- 1 - User's Manual
|True HDMI High Speed Cables - All Lengths|
|HDMI over 1 - CAT5 cable to 100' w/Remote IR|
Price: $199.95Today's price: $99.95
(You Save: 50%)
|HDMI over CAT-5 Converter to ~100'|
This 5x1 HDMI Switcher w/CEC & 3D & Built in Booster works with the following devices:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- Both APPLE-TV's with HDMI outputs
- A Boxee with HDMI ouputs
- A VuDu with HDMI outputs
- A Hulu with HDMI outputs
- A Roku with HDMI outputs
- Many PC video cards with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set and output amp. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- and other similar devices.
|5X1 HDMI Switcher w/Remote Control|
Price: $249.00Today's price: $99.95
(You Save: 60%)
|5x1 Touch HDMI Switcher|
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for this new, fast growing 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment. The chips sets we use support the below 3D formats and work with many of our HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 compliant devices. This 5x1 HDMI Switcher supports these 3D formats:
- Side-by-Side 3D Format
- Top-and-Bottom 3D Format
- Blu-ray 3D Format
- Frame packing
- and more
- Sony PS3 with the 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV models HR21-100 and the HR24 high definition receiver.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 1.4 cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
Q: Your 5x1 HDMI Switcher has CEC, what is CEC?
A: This product features CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) allowing your HDTV's remote to manage up to ten devices that are connected via HDMI (such as Blu-ray Disc players or home theater receivers) with no special programming needed. For example, you can use your remote to turn on your TV, your player, and your receiver at the same time, and adjust the system volume with one button. All devices must support CEC, though.
Most major TV manufacturers now support CEC, and an HDTV with HDMI 1.3 will likely have the technology. Manufacturers call it by different names; LG Electronics, for instance, calls its implementation SimpleLink, whereas Toshiba calls its version CE-Link. Interoperability isn't mandatory, so some manufacturers limit control to their own products; Sony, for one, allows only Sony-to-Sony communication.
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this 5x1 HDMI Switcher . The warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended Warranty for this 5x1 HDMI Switcher. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 5x1 HDMI Switcher w/CEC, 2D / 3D & Built in Booster or Call 800-841-9238
5x1 HDMI Switcher w/CEC, 2D / 3D & Built in Booster
Recently Viewed Items