2x12 HDMI Switcher Splitter w/Remote Control & CEC
This 2x12 HDMI Switcher Splitter is a high performance 2 input-12 output HDMI splitter. It allows you to connect up to 2 HDMI sources to up to 12 HDMI displays. The 12 HDMI outputs and the video and audio are identical. The 2x12 HDMI Switcher Splitter reclocks and equalizes one of two selectable input signals and distributes it to twelve identical outputs. It comes with a remote control to switch between the 2-HDMI sources.
2x12 HDMI Switcher Splitter Features:
- Two HDMI sources to connect up to 12 HDMI displays simultaneously.
- HDMI 1.4 and 3D rated
- Splits an HDMI source up to 12 outputs without signal loss.
- Supports DVI source and DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adapter cable.
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to UXGA and 480p to 1080p.
- Easy to Use: Install in seconds, no need of setting.
- Supports CEC.
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM.
- Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital(including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD).
- Support Blue-Ray 24/50/60fs/HD-DVD/xvYCC.
- Support signal retiming.
- Each of the buffered outputs can run up to 20 Meters @ 1600x1200.
- Supports multi-channel audio.
- Full HDCP Compliant on all outputs.
Why not buy this 2x12 HDMI Switcher Splitter today?
2x12 HDMI Switcher Splitter Specifications:
- Frequency Bandwidth: 1.65Gbps (single link)
- Inputs: 2x HDMI female ports
- Outtut: 12 x HDMI female port
- HDMI resolution: 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Support video color format: 24bit deep color 30bit, 36bit
- Support audio format: DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- Max bandwidth: 225MHz
- Max baudrate: 6.75Gbps
- Input/Output TMDS signal: 0.5~1.5Volts p-p(TTL)
- Input/Output DDC signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- Input cable distance: <=15m AWG24 HDMI standard cable
- Output cable distance: <=25m AWG24 HDMI standard cable
- Max working current: 2.0A
- Power adapter format: Input: AC (50HZ, 60HZ) :100V-240V; Output: DC5V/3A
- Operating Temperature range: -15 to +55 Centigrade
- Operating Humidity range: .5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
2x12 HDMI Switcher Splitter Contents:
- 1 - 2x12 HDMI Splitter
- One User Manual
- 1 - Remote control
- One Power Adapter
|WolfPack™ 4K HDMI HDBaseT Extender to 220 Feet with IR & POC|
Price: $299.95Today's price: $149.95
(You Save: 50%)
This 2x12 Switcher Splitter can be used with:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- An APPLE TV with HDMI outputs
- Any PC video card with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- and other similar devices.
|WolfPack™ Lite 4X8 HDMI Matrix Switcher - Field Expandable to an 18x18|
Price: $7,999.95Today's price: $3,499.95
(You Save: 56%)
|2x8 HDMI Splitter with Remote Control - 5 Year Warranty|
Price: $499.95Today's price: $124.95
(You Save: 75%)
|HDMI to CAT5 Distribution to 300 Feet & Many TVs - You Design It|
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for this new, fast growing 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment. The chips sets we use support the below 3D formats and work with many of our HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 compliant devices. This device supports these 3D formats:
- Side-by-Side 3D Format
- Top-and-Bottom 3D Format
- Blu-ray 3D Format
- Frame packing
- and more
- Sony PS3 with the 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV models HR21-100 and the HR24 high definition receiver.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 1.4 cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
Q: Can I use unpowered HDMI over CAT5/6 extenders with this 2x12 HDMI Switcher Splitter?
A: We don't recommend them with our splitters or matrices, or anyone else's, due to them consuming power from the matrix and the devices are not designed to power many external devices.
Consider the example of 9 - HDMI balun transmitters that need 0.5a amp each to power it times 9 or 4.5 amps the matrix would have to supply. The power supply of this matrix is rated at 12v at 3.5 amp so in that example the matrix would probably break down and your warranty may be voided. See the companion powered HDMI extenders in the above OPTIONS that have 2-AC adapters.
HDMI cables with built-in boosters also consume power also and we don't recommend more than 2, if at all. You must use our low power ones, also.
Q: This 2x12 HDMI Switcher Splitter has CEC, what is CEC?
A: This 2x12 HDMI Switcher Splitter features CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) allowing your HDTV's remote to manage up to ten devices that are connected via HDMI (such as Blu-ray Disc players or home theater receivers) with no special programming needed. For example, you can use your remote to turn on your TV, your player, and your receiver at the same time, and adjust the system volume with one button. All devices must support CEC, though.
Most major TV manufacturers now support CEC, and an HDTV with HDMI 1.3 will likely have the technology. Manufacturers call it by different names; LG Electronics, for instance, calls its implementation SimpleLink, whereas Toshiba calls its version CE-Link. Interoperability isn't mandatory, so some manufacturers limit control to their own products; Sony, for one, allows only Sony-to-Sony communication.
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this 2x12 HDMI Switcher Splitter. The warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended Warranty for this product. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 2x12 HDMI Switcher Splitter w/Remote Control & CEC or Call 800-841-9238
2x12 HDMI Switcher Splitter w/Remote Control & CEC
Recently Viewed Items