1X12 HDMI Splitter Distribution Amp
This $190 1X12 HDMI Splitter Distribution Amp allows you to display identical images on twelve (12) displays from one (1) source equipment with an HDMI output port. The twelve outputs are synchronized ad are located on the back and sides of the 1x12 DA. See the front and back pictures. This 1X12 HDMI Splitters chip-set includes a chip to makes sure the sound and the picture are in sync and no delays occur between them.
1X12 HDMI Splitter Distribution Amp Features:
- Connect One HDMI sources to up to 12 HDTV display devices
- HDMI 1.3 compliant
- HDCP compliant
- Supports deep color 30bit, 36bit and 48bit
- Supported video color format: 24bit/deep color 36bit
- Supports signal retiming
- Digital audio format: as DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- Easy to Use: Installs in seconds, no need for setting.
- Maintains 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080i/24fps and 1080p resolutions
- Maintains the highest HDMI single link video resolution and digital audio signal
- Supports HDCP compliant devices
- HDMI or DVI-HDMI cables can be used to connect to the input and splitter outputs
- Max transimission bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Twelve identical HDMI outputs.
- Input cable distance: <30 feet HDMI AWG24 or AWG22 (preferred)
- Output cable distance: <30 feet AWG24 or AWG22 (preferred)
- Compact size.
- Low power consumption
Why not buy this 1X12 HDMI Splitter today?
1X12 HDMI Splitter Specifications:
- Input Video Signal: 1.2Vp-pMax
- Input Connector Type: HDMI 19pin
- Output Connector Type: HDMI 19pin
- Power Consumption: 18W Max
- Power Supply: 5VDC, 2A
1X12 HDMI Splitter Package Contents:
- 1 X 12 HDMI splitter
- Power Supply
- User Manual
- One year parts and labor warranty
|True HDMI High Speed Cables - All Lengths|
|HDMI to CAT5 Adapter to 100 Feet|
Price: $199.95Today's price: $74.95
(You Save: 63%)
|HDMI to HDMI Scaler Converter - Converts resolutions to 1080p or less|
|Our Best Long HDMI Cables - Heavy 22 Gauge Wire|
Price: $149.99Today's price: $59.95
(You Save: 60%)
|HDMI over 1 - CAT5 cable to 100' w/Remote IR|
Price: $199.95Today's price: $99.95
(You Save: 50%)
|HDBaseT Balun - Send HDMI to 220 Feet w/One CAT5/6 Cable w/Flanges|
Price: $299.95Today's price: $199.95
(You Save: 33%)
|4K HDMI over CAT5e Extender to 330' w/IR - HDBaseT|
1X12 HDMI Splitter works with:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- An Roku with HDMI outputs
- An Vudu with HDMI outputs
- An APPLE TV with HDMI outputs
- Many PC video card with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with a standare HDMI out or an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- and other similar devices.
|HDMI to CAT5 Distribution to 300 Feet & Many TVs - You Design It|
|1X12 HDMI Splitter - 4K & HDMI 1.4 compliant w/HDMI Booster|
Price: $499.95Today's price: $299.95
(You Save: 40%)
|1-16 HDMI Splitter - CEC, 2D & 3D |
Price: $949.99Today's price: $224.95
(You Save: 76%)
|2x12 HDMI Switcher Splitter w/Remote Control & CEC|
Q: Can I use unpowered HDMI over CAT5/6 extenders with this matrix?
A: We don't recommend them with our HDMI splitters or matrices, or anyone elses, due to them consuming power from the devices as they are not designed to power many external devices.
Consider the example of 9 - HDMI balun transmitters that need 0.5a amp each to power it times 9 or 4.5 amps the splitter or matrix would have to supply. The power supply of this splitter is rated at 6v at 3 amp so in that example the splitter would probably break down and your warranty may be voided. See the companion powered HDMI extenders in the above OPTIONS that have 2-AC adapters.
Q: If the resolutions of the 12 displays are not the same, what resolution will be output?
A: The 1x12 HDMI Splitter detects the supported resolution of each of the 12 displays and outputs the lowest one so that the sending device won't send a signal that every connected device can't handle. Also depending upon the devices used with this 1X12 HDMI splitter you may have to manually adjust the source resolution to accommodate the lowest widescreens resolution.
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this 1X12 HDMI Splitter. The warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the 1X12 HDMI Splitter will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended Warranty for this 1X12 HDMI Splitter. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 1X12 HDMI Splitter Distribution Amp or Call 800-841-9238
1X12 HDMI Splitter Distribution Amp
Recently Viewed Items