1X4 HDMI Splitter over CAT6 Cables - CEC & 3D
This 2D & 3D 1x4 HDMI splitter can display a single source on up to 4 - 2D and/or 3D displays using two CAT6 cables for each display. Four (4) receivers come with the 1X4 HDMI Splitter. The 1X4 HDMI Splitter over CAT6 Set is capable of HDTV resolutions up to 1080p @130 feet and 1080i @ 200 feet (see below specs).
1X4 HDMI Splitter over CAT6 Set Features:
- Simultaneously distributes one HDMI signal to multiple display devices.
- 3D needs 2 - CAT6 cables - see below
- Supports signal retiming
- 2 - CAT5 cables needed for 2D and 2 - CAT6 cables needed for 2D and 3D.
- Full HD 1080P cascading to above 3 layers
- Supports one HDMI cable input and four RJ45 outputs to the receivers.
- Supported length using CAT6 cables:
- HDMI 1.3 @ 1920*1080p 36bit deep color: 20M
- HDMI 1.2 @ 1920*1080p: 50M
- HDMI 1.2 @ 1920*1080i: 60M
- Supported length using CAT5E cables:
- HDMI 1.3 @ 1920*1080p 36bit deep color: 15M
- HDMI 1.2 @ 1920*1080p: 40M
- HDMI 1.2 @ 1920*1080i: 50M
- HDMI V1.3 & HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant.
- Support HDMI digital audio format: LPCM/Dolby-AC3/DTS7.1/DSD/Dolby true HD/DTS-HD master Audio.
- Perfect compatibility with any HDMI application.
- Great working stability.
- DC5V power supplies included
Why not buy this 1X4 HDMI Splitter over CAT6 Set today?
1X4 HDMI Splitter over CAT6 Set Specs:
- Support resolution: 1080p/1080i/720p/576p/480p/576i/480i
- Support audio format : LPCM, Dolby-AC3, DTS7.1, DSD/Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD master Audio
- Support signal of hdmi1.3 with hdcp1.0/1.2 input
- Support deep color up to 36bit
- Support 3DTV
- Support input video signal: 0.5 volts p-p
- Support DDC input volts:5Vp-p
- Support signal of hdmi1.3 output
- Wide Frequency Range: 25MHz-225MHz
- Power adapter format : input:AC(50HZ. 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: DC5V
- Operating temperature range : -5 to +55℃ (5 to +131℉)
- Operating humidity range : 5 to 90% RH (no condensation)
- Output Video : HDMI1.3 +HDCP 1.0/1.2
|True HDMI High Speed Cables - All Lengths|
|CAT6 Shielded Cable for HDMI Converters|
|CAT6 Cable for HD Installs - CAT6 Made For HD|
See Sale Price
This 1X4 HDMI Splitter over CAT6 Set will work with the below with the appropriate outputs:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver
- High definition TiVo's
- Any high definition cable receiver
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360
- Any upconverting DVD player
- Any standard VCR or DVHS VCR
- An Roku
- A Vudu
- An APPLE TV
- Many PC video cards
- Any high definition camcorder
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector
- and other similar devices.
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for this new, fast growing 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment. The chips sets we use support the below 3D formats and work with many of our HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 compliant devices. This 1X4 HDMI Splitter over 2-CAT6 Cables supports these 3D formats:
- Side-by-Side 3D Format
- Top-and-Bottom 3D Format
- Blu-ray 3D Format
- Frame packing
- and more
We not only test this 1X4 HDMI Splitter over 2-CAT6 Cables with lab equipment we also test many of our 3D devices with 3D products you are likely to use. The products used for the test are:
- 2-CAT6 cables for 3D
- Sony PS3 with the 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV models HR21-100 and the HR24 high definition receiver.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 1.4 cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
Q: This 1X4 HDMI Splitter over 2-CAT6 Cables has CEC, what is CEC?
A: This 1X4 HDMI Splitter over 2-CAT6 Cables features CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) allowing your HDTV's remote to manage up to ten devices that are connected via HDMI (such as Blu-ray Disc players or home theater receivers) with no special programming needed. For example, you can use your remote to turn on your TV, your player, and your receiver at the same time, and adjust the system volume with one button. All devices must support CEC, though.
Most major TV manufacturers now support CEC, and an HDTV with HDMI 1.3 will likely have the technology. Manufacturers call it by different names; LG Electronics, for instance, calls its implementation SimpleLink, whereas Toshiba calls its version CE-Link. Interoperability isn't mandatory, so some manufacturers limit control to their own products; Sony, for one, allows only Sony-to-Sony communication.
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this 1X4 HDMI Splitter over 2-CAT6 Cables Set. The warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the 1X4 HDMI Splitter over 2-CAT6 Cables will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the 1X4 HDMI Splitter over 2-CAT6 Cables is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended Warranty for this 1X4 HDMI Splitter over 2-CAT6 Cables. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 1X4 HDMI Splitter over CAT6 Cables - CEC & 3D or Call 800-841-9238
1X4 HDMI Splitter over CAT6 Cables - CEC & 3D
Recently Viewed Items