1x2-network-hdmi-splitter with IR
This HDMI Over IP Network switch, together with the above optional HDMI extenders, operates as an HDMI Extender, HDMI Splitter and HDMI Matrix Switcher depending upon your needs.
4 - HDMI Over IP Network Switch Configuration Examples:
- One transmitter in and one out HDMI Extender w/optional receivers to ~350 feet (HDMI Extender)
- One transmitter in and up 22 out w/optional receivers (HDMI Splitter)
- Up 22 ins and one out w/optional transmitters & receivers (HDMI Switcher)
- Up 24 ins and outs w/optional transmitters & receivers (HDMI Matrix Switcher)
HDMI Over IP Network Switch Features:
- PC controlled
- Compliant with HDCP 1.2.
- Uses off-the-shelf gigabit IP switches for extension and distribution.
- Extends 1080p HDMI signals up to 300 feet over a single UTP Cat5e/6 cable.
- Flexible and scalable HDMI 1080p Video Wall Broadcasting with Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
- Multicasting and broadcasting architecture, adding more displays without adding LAN bandwidth loading .
- Support Point-to-Point, Point-to-Many and Many-to-Many network configuration.
- With IR Control function as it allows you to control back the source at the end of destination.
Why not buy this HDMI Over IP Network Switch today?
HDMI Over IP Network Switch Specs:
- Supports default configuration which can be restored to overwrite the current configuration which is working on via Web UI and Reset button of the switch.
- Supports user management and limits one user to login.
- 8K MAC addresses.
- Full-duplex flow control (IEEE802.3x) and half-duplex backpressure.
- Supports Unknown Unicast / Broadcast / Multicast Storm Control.
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this product. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt & (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested & all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this product. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 1x2-network-hdmi-splitter or Call 800-841-9238
Recently Viewed Items