The HDMI 1.4a Rated
1x16 HDMI Splitteruses a single HDMI source and sends the same audio and video signal to up to (16) sixteen widescreens. The 16 Port HDMI Splitter can also be placed at the end of a long HDMI cable to regenerate the HDMI signal.
1x16 HDMI Splitter w/3D & HDMI 1.4a Features:
- 1 input HDMI signal can split to 16 HDMI signal sink devices simultaneously
- Optional Super IR control system with the IR transport channel can be forward or backward per your installation requirement. An IR adapter is needed
- HDMI 1.4a protocol compliant
- HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant
- Support deep color 36bit
- DTS-HD/true-HD/LPCM7.1/AC3/DTS/DSD audio format
- Full-HD 1080P/1600X1200UXGA
- Capable for up to 2 times cascade without any transmission lost
Why not buy this 1x16 HDMI Splitter w/3D & HDMI 1.4a today?
1x16 HDMI Splitter w/3D & HDMI 1.4a Specs:
- HDMI version: HDMI 1.4a with 3D
- HDCP version: HDCP1.3
- HDMI resolution: 1080P24fs/1080P/1080i/720P/576P/576i/480P/480i
- Full-HD chain: 1080p cascade above 4 layers
- Supported video color format: 24bit/deep color 36bit
- Supported audio format: DTS-HD/Dolby-true-HD/LPCM7.1/DSD
- Date transfer speed: 6.75Gbps
- Input Video signal: 5.0 Volts P-P
- Input cable distance: <15m HDMI AWG24
- Output cable distance: <=15m AWG24 HDMI1.3 standard cable
- Max working current: 1200mA
- Power adapter supply: DC:5V, 3A
- Power adapter format: Input: AC (50HZ.60HZ)100V-240V; Output: DC12V
- Operating Temperature range: (-15 to +55 Degree)
- Operating Humidity range: -5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Dimension (L x W x H): 500x160x44(mm)
- Weight: 3500 g
|True HDMI High Speed Cables - Latest Versions - All Lengths|
|HDMI over CAT5e Extender -1080p to 330' w/IR - HDBaseT|
Price: $499.95Today's price: $249.95
(You Save: 50%)
|3D to 2D Video Converter - HDMI 1.4 Compliant|
Price: $399.95Today's price: $349.95
(You Save: 13%)
|1x16 HDMI HDBaseT Splitter to 220 Feet|
Today's price: $2,999.95
(You Save: 25%)
|1x16 HDBaseT Splitter to 330 Feet|
Today's price: $3,499.95
(You Save: 30%)
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for this new, fast growing 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment. The chips sets we use support the below 3D formats and work with many of our HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 compliant devices. This device supports these 3D formats:
- Side-by-Side 3D Format
- Top-and-Bottom 3D Format
- Blu-ray 3D Format
- Frame packing
- and more
We not only test this device with lab equipment we also test many of our 3D devices with 3D products you are likely to use. The products used for the test are:
- Sony PS3 with the 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV models HR21-100 and the HR24 high definition receiver.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 1.4 cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
Q: Can I use unpowered HDMI over CAT5/6 extenders with this splitter?
A: We don't recommend them with our splitters, or anyone elses, due to them consuming power from the splitter and the splitters are not designed to power many external devices. Long HDMI cables with in-line boosters also consume power from the splitter.
Consider the example of 9 - HDMI balun transmitters that need 0.5a amp each to power it times 9 or 4.5 amps the matrix would have to supply. The power supply of this matrix is rated at 5v at 4 amp so in that example the matrix would probably break down and your warranty may be voided. See the companion powered HDMI extenders in the above OPTIONS that have 2-AC adapters.
Q: This product has CEC, what is CEC?
A: This product features CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) allowing your HDTV's remote to manage up to ten devices that are connected via HDMI (such as Blu-ray Disc players or home theater receivers) with no special programming needed. For example, you can use your remote to turn on your TV, your player, and your receiver at the same time, and adjust the system volume with one button. All devices must support CEC, though.
Most major TV manufacturers now support CEC, and an HDTV with HDMI 1.3 will likely have the technology. Manufacturers call it by different names; LG Electronics, for instance, calls its implementation SimpleLink, whereas Toshiba calls its version CE-Link. Interoperability isn't mandatory, so some manufacturers limit control to their own products; Sony, for one, allows only Sony-to-Sony communication.
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this product. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this product. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 1x16 HDMI Splitter w/3D & HDMI 1.4a or Call 800-841-9238
1x16 HDMI Splitter w/3D & HDMI 1.4a
Recently Viewed Items