1X12 HDMI Splitter - 4K & HDMI 1.4 compliant w/HDMI Booster
1X12 HDMI Splitter
This 1X12 HDMI Splitter w/HDMI 1.4 compliancy uses a single HDMI source & sends it to up to 12 HDMI equipped widescreens. It is HDMI 1.4, 2D & 3D compliant. This 1X12 HDMI Splitters chip-set includes a chip to makes sure the sound and the picture are in sync and no delays occur between them.
1X12 HDMI Splitter with HDMI 1.4 compliancy Features:
- One HDMI input signal split to 12 HDMI devices
- Supports Full 3D and 4Kx2K resolutions
- HDMI 1.4 compliant
- Supports all the mandatory and several optional 3D formats described in HDMI 1.4 specifications
- Supported High Definition Resolutions: 4KX2K @ 24 HZ, 1080p @ 60HZ, 720p/1080i @ 120Hz
- Supported Digital Audio Format: High Definition Audio support: Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant
- Supports deep color 30bit, 36bit
- Supports Blue-Ray 24/50/60fs/HD-DVD/xvYCC
- Supports signal retiming
- Supports input up to 15 meters AWG24 HDMI 1.3 or 1.4 standard cable lengths and outputs up to 25 meters AWG24 cable length
- No loss of quality
- Installs in minutes
- Includes 5V power supply
Why not buy this 1X12 HDMI Splitter with HDMI 1.4 compliancy today?
1X12 HDMI Splitter with HDMI 1.4 compliancy Specs:
- HDMI version: HDMI 1.4 and all other versions
- HDCP version: HDCP1.2
- HDMI resolution: 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Support video color format: 24bit/deep color 30bit,36bit
- Support audio format: DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- Max transmission bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Input/Output TMDS signal: 0.5~1.5Volts p-p
- Input/Output DDC signal: 5Volts p-p (TTL)
- Input cable distance: ≤15m HDMI AWG26
- Output cable distance: ≤25m AWG26 HDMI 1.3 standard cable
- Max working current: 600ma
- Power adapter format: Input: AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: 5V
- Operating Temperature range: (-15 to +55℃)
- Operating Humidity range: 0.5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
|HDMI over 1 - CAT5 cable to 100' w/Remote IR|
Price: $199.95Today's price: $99.95
(You Save: 50%)
|HDBaseT Balun - Send HDMI to 220 Feet w/One CAT5/6 Cable w/Flanges|
Price: $299.95Today's price: $199.95
(You Save: 33%)
|WolfPack™ HDMI over CAT6 Extender to 700 Feet w/IR|
Price: $499.95Today's price: $299.95
(You Save: 40%)
|True HDMI High Speed Cables - All Lengths|
|Our Best Long HDMI Cables - Heavy 22 Gauge Wire|
Price: $149.99Today's price: $59.95
(You Save: 60%)
This 1X12 HDMI Splitter with HDMI 1.4 compliancy works with the following devices:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- Both APPLE-TV's with HDMI outputs
- A Boxee with HDMI ouputs
- A VuDu with HDMI outputs
- A Roku with HDMI outputs
- Many PC video cards with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set and output amp. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- and other similar devices.
|HDMI to CAT5 Distribution to 300 Feet & Many TVs - You Design It|
|1X12 HDMI Splitter Distribution Amp|
Price: $499.95Today's price: $189.95
(You Save: 62%)
|2x12 HDMI Switcher Splitter w/Remote Control & CEC|
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for this new, fast growing 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment. The chips sets we use support the below 3D formats and work with many of our HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 compliant devices. This 1X12 HDMI Splitter w/HDMI 1.4 compliancy supports these 3D formats:
- Side-by-Side 3D Format
- Top-and-Bottom 3D Format
- Blu-ray 3D Format
- Frame packing
- and more
We not only test this 1X12 HDMI Splitter w/HDMI 1.4 compliancy with lab equipment we also test many of our 3D devices with 3D products you are likely to use. The products used for the test are:
- Sony PS3 with the 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV models HR21-100 and the HR24 high definition receiver.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 1.4 cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
Q: Can I use unpowered HDMI over CAT5/6 extenders with this matrix?
A: We don't recommend them with our HDMI splitters or matrices, or anyone elses, due to them consuming power from the devices as they are not designed to power many external devices.
Consider the example of 9 - HDMI balun transmitters that need 0.5a amp each to power it times 9 or 4.5 amps the splitter or matrix would have to supply. The power supply of this splitter is rated at 6v at 3 amp so in that example the splitter would probably break down and your warranty may be voided. See the companion powered HDMI extenders in the above OPTIONS that have 2-AC adapters.
Q: If the resolutions of the 12 displays are not the same, what resolution will be output?
A: The 1x12 HDMI Splitter will usually detect the supported resolution of each of the 12 displays and outputs the lowest one so that the sending device won't send a signal that every connected device can't handle. Also depending upon the devices used with this 1X12 HDMI splitter you may have to manually adjust the source resolution to accommodate the lowest widescreens resolution.
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this 1X12 HDMI Splitter. The warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the 1X12 HDMI Splitter will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended Warranty for this 1X12 HDMI Splitter. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 1X12 HDMI Splitter - 4K & HDMI 1.4 compliant w/HDMI Booster or Call 800-841-9238
To ensure 3D or 4K content routing through the Matrix, High Speed HDMI cables must be used and any connected non-3D or non-4K compatible display must not have an "active" HDMI output (i.e. powered off or in standby mode). The 4K or 3D source player must not be able to "see" a 2D or non-4K only display connected to the Matrix.
Read more at WHAT I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT EDID
1X12 HDMI Splitter - 4K & HDMI 1.4 compliant w/HDMI Booster
Recently Viewed Items