This Atlona 16 by 2 HDMI Switcher has 2 mirrored HDMI outputs supporting 1920x1200, 1080p and 3D visual settings. Also supports multi-channel digital audio pass through up to Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. Great for sending content to two different displays from multiple HDMI sources.
Atlona 16 by 2 HDMI Switcher Features:
- Supports Extremely high resolutions up to 1920x1200 or 1080p
- Dual HDMI Output (non-matrix), allows user to connect 2 displays at the same time or a display and AVR
- Supports Latest Digital Audio Formats up to Dolby True HD and DTS master
- Full 3D Support, supports all 7 available formats
- HDCP and EDID compliant
- IR Controllable
- RS232 Controllable, perfect for users who are utilizing 3rd party control system
- Re-Clocking Technology for both inputs and output
- CEC pass-though
- Plug and Play
- Supports 30/36/48 bit color depth display.
- Rack Mountable (1U)
- Re-Clocking Technology
- With built in HDMI equalization inputs and outputs can span 50 feet without extenders, allowing an extra 20 feet per port.
- Picture Perfect Quality
- Supporting 480i through 1080p, 640x480 through 1920x1200, and 3D, get the best visual quality passed through to your displays
- Dual HDMI Outputs
- Send media to two different displays or a display and projector simultaneously with dual mirrored outputs. Great for using a projector and a TV to display high quality presentations.
Why not buy this Atlona HDMI 16 by 2 HDMI Switcher today?
Atlona HDMI 16 by 2 HDMI Switcher Specs:
- Bandwidth frequency: 6.75 Gbps
- Input Ports: 16 HDMI (Female Type)
- Output Ports: 2 HDMI (Female Type)
- Resolution outputs: Video: up to 1080p Vesa: up to 1920x1200
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.77x17.4x8.03 (inch) or 45x442x204 (mm) 1RU
- Weight: 6lbs
- Warranty: 3 year
- 1 x AT-HD-V16x2
- 2 x set of rack ears
- 1 x RS-232 male to female cable
- 1 x IR extender
- 1 x 12V power supply
- 1 x User Manual
HDTV Supply received back to our company today this product of which the buyer did not want and did not open the box. It is new and sold with a 10 year Atlona warranty, a 30 day No-Hassle return and Free U.S. Based Lifetime Tech support from us. You can buy it for 15% off the List Price and includes free UPS insured ground shipping within the U.S. 50 states. It ships from California. It is sold First Come-First-Serve and it won't last long so call 800-841-9238 right now and place your order.
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for this new, fast growing 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment. The chips sets we use support the below 3D formats and work with many of our HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 compliant devices. This device supports these 3D formats:
- Side-by-Side 3D Format
- Top-and-Bottom 3D Format
- Blu-ray 3D Format
- Frame packing
- and more
We not only test this device with lab equipment we also test many of our 3D devices with 3D products you are likely to use. The products used for the test are:
- Sony PS3 with the 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV models HR21-100 and the HR24 high definition receiver.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 1.4 cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
Q: This Atlona HDMI 16 by 2 HDMI Switcher has CEC, what is CEC?
A: This Atlona HDMI 16 by 2 HDMI Switcher features CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) allowing your HDTV's remote to manage up to ten devices that are connected via HDMI (such as Blu-ray Disc players or home theater receivers) with no special programming needed. For example, you can use your remote to turn on your TV, your player, and your receiver at the same time, and adjust the system volume with one button. All devices must support CEC, though.
Most major TV manufacturers now support CEC, and an HDTV with HDMI 1.3 will likely have the technology. Manufacturers call it by different names; LG Electronics, for instance, calls its implementation SimpleLink, whereas Toshiba calls its version CE-Link. Interoperability isn't mandatory, so some manufacturers limit control to their own products; Sony, for one, allows only Sony-to-Sony communication.
HDTV Supply and Atlona have teamed up and offers a 10 Year Warranty on all Atlona Electronic Products and a Lifetime Warranty on cable products when Atlona products are purchased from this HDTV Supply site.
HDTV Supply and Atlona have teamed up and warrants Atlona products will substantially perform to their published specifications and will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use, conditions and service. Under its Limited Product Warranty, Atlona, at its sole discretion, will either (a) repair or facilitate the repair of defective products within a reasonable period of time, restore products to their proper operating condition and return defective products free of any charge for necessary parts, labor and shipping or (b) replace and return, free of charge, any defective products with direct replacement or with similar products deemed by Atlona to perform substantially the same function as the original products or (c) refund the pro-rated value based on the remaining term of the warranty period, not to exceed MSRP, in cases where products are beyond repair and/or no direct or substantially similar replacement products exist. Repair, replacement or refund of Atlona's products is the purchaser's exclusive remedy and Atlona's liability does not extend to any other damages, incidental, consequential or otherwise.
This Limited Product Warranty extends to the original end-user purchaser of Atlona's products and is non- transferable to any subsequent purchaser(s) or owner(s) of these products and the Limited Product Warranty Period begins on the date of purchase by the end-purchaser. The date contained on the end-purchaser 's sales or delivery receipt is the proof purchase date. For more info contact Atlona at 877-536-3976 or HDTV Supply at 800-841-9238.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Atlona 16 by 2 HDMI Switcher - Discontinued or Call 800-841-9238
Atlona 16 by 2 HDMI Switcher - Discontinued
Recently Viewed Items