16x2 HDMI Routing Selector Switch (outputs mirrored)
16x2 HDMI switch splitter
This HDMI and HDCP compliant device is certified by the RoHS,CE and FCC. Its front panel features a crystal clear LCD display that allows you to keep an eye on the current routing status of all the input ports. Whereas, the push buttons and RS-232 connection on the front panel, IR Remote Control or IP allows you to control all the functions of the systems. This S-232 Windows GUI interface device saves your time from installing extra devices and allows you to re-route the video input and output switches without connecting and disconnecting the cables.
SB-5616: 16x2 HDMI Routing Selector Switch (both outputs mirrored) Features:
- 16x HDMI Input ports
- 2x HDMI Output ports
- Compatible with HDMI digital video w/embedded audio, DVI format and CEC/HDCP 2.0
- 3.75 Gbps (link clock rate of 225Mb Hz) data transmission rate
- HDMI 1.4a 3D format complaint
- Wide range of HD resolutions from PC XGA to WUXGA 1920x1200 and
- Complaint to 480i/480p, 576i/576p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p HDTV/DTV resolutions
- Supports Plasma HD display, HDTV, PC monitors HDMI source devices and audio receivers/amplifiers.
- Supports 1080p-60 with Deep color 36-bit Digital Video TMDS Resolutions
- Compatible with Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plug/ex, DTS, DTS-HD, DTS-HD Master, DTS-EX, PCM, PCM2, LPCM2.
- Easy to operate Windows based GUI control
- Functional Push button on Front Panel
- Wireless Infrared Remote Control
- Third party RS-232 Support
- LED Indicator on Front Panel
- Allows toggling between two outputs
- Support IR Remote and IR Extender up to 1000 feet (300M) Maximum.
Why not buy this SB-5616: 16x2 HDMI Routing Selector Switch (both outputs mirrored) today?
SB-5616: 16x2 HDMI Routing Selector Switch (both outputs mirrored) Specifications:
- Type of HDMI Switcher: 16x HDMI inputs To 2x HDMI Outputs Routing Switcher
- HDMI Support: HD 1080p-@60Hz, H36-bit Deep color, 3D (1.4a) formats.
- HDCP / CEC Support: HDCP 2.0 Compliant, CEC Compliant.
- Video Bandwidth: Double Data Rates:225Mhz, Total 3.75Gbps bandwidth.
- Digital Video Support: Full HD resolution : 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i / 1080p
- Digital Audio Support: Multi Audio Formats 5.1 / 7.1, MAT(MLP), Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS, DTS-ES 6.1, DTS-HD, DTS-HD-HRA, DTS-HD M
- aster, (PCM-2CH)
- IR Remote Controller
- IR External port x 1 (OD 3.5mm Ear phone Jack)
- Select & Function buttons on front panel
- RS-232 series interface
- Double Output: Support output #2 port simultaneously via Output #1
- Infrared Frequency: 38 Khz
- IR External Distance: ~1000 feet / 300 meters maximum
- HDMI I/O Connector: HDMI Type A - SMD 19pin Female Type
- Temperature: 32 °F - 100 °F Operation (0 °C - 38 °C)
- Size (WxDxH): 19 x 9.85 x 1.75 in (482x250x44mm)
- Rack Mount: Rack Mount 1RU High 19” Rack Mount (with rack mount)
- Power Supply: DC12V / 3A, Universal world wide Type 50/60Hz, 100~230 VAC
- Power Consumption: 1850 mA Maximum
- Safety Approvals: CE, FCC, RoHS (2002/95/EC).
- Net Weight: 2.15 Kgs / 3.58 lb
|8x2 HDMI Switch with Digital Audio Outs|
Price: $999.95Today's price: $399.95
(You Save: 60%)
|Kramer 16x1 HDMI Switcher - Rack Mountable|
Price: $1,055.00Today's price: $844.00
(You Save: 20%)
HDTV Supply includes a 3 Year Limited Warranty on all Shinybow products. The warranty states that (a) its products (the will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys and Shinybows Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 5 Year warranty for all Shinybow products. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 16x2 HDMI Routing Selector Switch (outputs mirrored) or Call 800-841-9238